Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Neither of these for me because I prefer original colorways. And some basic colors that have been released after the originals.

Fitteds been back but its low profile and curving the brims now, no stickers and no matching the kicks. :lol:

Not to interject myself in this convo, but I guess my style has never been-this-or-that. I've never had brims completely flat or curved, kind of a natural curve if that makes sense. And I've never done stickers. I like to think my look is not of a specific time.

Not to interject myself in this convo, but I guess my style has never been-this-or-that. I've never had brims completely flat or curved, kind of a natural curve if that makes sense. And I've never done stickers. I like to think my look is not of a specific time.
I always laugh at the dudes with matching hats and jerseys.... like what stage you about to hop on? Calm down playa...

Unds shadows after 4 years.
97A0141C-2F38-4894-80A5-9168A5C9E22D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I always laugh at the dudes with matching hats and jerseys.... like what stage you about to hop on? Calm down playa...

I see no issues with the matching hats and jerseys as long it's your team. I find it funny when dudes try to match the colors only and don't even like the team.

if i remember correctly, dude said he was walking around in a major city and saw a pair in the window just sitting there. :lol:
A truly nasty lie.

Not saying he's telling the truth in that instance. But it's possible. A friend went into a mom and pop shop overseas and they have a full size run or two of BRED 1s. It was just sitting there and the store owner was desperate to sell them. He bought the entire stock and shipped it home. Unfortunately, he didn't offer me a pair. A mom and pop shop in SD had almost a full size run of Yeezy 1s just sitting there. Shiekh's had a full size run or more just sitting there because no one knew they had them in. You would haven't known without walking in. Everyone was at HOH instead.

Not saying he's telling the truth in that instance. But it's possible. A friend went into a mom and pop shop overseas and they have a full size run or two of BRED 1s. It was just sitting there and the store owner was desperate to sell them. He bought the entire stock and shipped it home. Unfortunately, he didn't offer me a pair. A mom and pop shop in SD had almost a full size run of Yeezy 1s just sitting there. Shiekh's had a full size run or more just sitting there because no one knew they had them in. You would haven't known without walking in. Everyone was at HOH instead.
Wish I could’ve found some Yeezy 1’s or bred 1’s sitting somewhere. Lol.

is there no hype behind the stage haze?

i just saw on stock x theyre going for around $200

i kinda been out of it a while is this normal or this shoe is being slept on

1s hype in general has died down, the people have fatigue.

The good colorways still have bust head prices on the resell market tho.

I don't think hype has died down, Nike's just put out a series of **** colorways that only release like every 6-8 weeks. Which is also why this thread has turned to complete *** with three or four people driving the conversation off the rails non-stop -- there's nothing about the shoes for anyone else to discuss for long stretches of time.

Honestly I'm about one more dumb fashion-police derailment away from just un-subbing from the thread for good :smh:

I don't think hype has died down, Nike's just put out a series of **** colorways that only release like every 6-8 weeks. Which is also why this thread has turned to complete *** with three or four people driving the conversation off the rails non-stop -- there's nothing about the shoes for anyone else to discuss for long stretches of time.

Honestly I'm about one more dumb fashion-police derailment away from just un-subbing from the thread for good :smh:

Skinny jeans are terrible, so is matching your entire fit.

Back
Top Bottom