Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They seem to put more thought in to the women's releases than men's these days.
1653862348541.png

Never understood this thought. Why buy a shoe if it’s that trash?
I’ll use the brotherhood as my example.

For me they weren’t worth 170 + CA Tax.
but for under retail they are dope.

When’s the last time every single color of damn near model sold out? i can’t tell you the last retro that went on salé across the board. (like the red/navy metallic, Letterman’s etc etc) some of these colors needed to be same colors but hype and fools tryna be resellers has made them sell out

I copped my heritage 1s from Finish Line yesterday. I went to check my UPS and FedEx apps like I usually do and noticed I had a package coming from Nike on both apps. I realized I only have my trav air maxes and these coming, so I check both orders. As usual Nike shipped UPS. I then check the finish line app and see the FedEx tracking is coming straight from Nike’s Memphis distribution center. So pretty much Nike had to have a fake sell out and used finish line to move their pairs.

20220529_100231.jpg

Still haven't worn mine... terrible materials. Bought them as beaters and forgot.
I have these, the other 2 mentioned, the Election Day, Dave White, the White/Ginger straps and the Berlin lows. Needless to say i like elephant print on 1's but I think the all red pair is terrible. As far as the OG Black/White, I'm good with my worn once 2014's as the're more comfy then 85's are. So that's an easy pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom