• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C48F1C98-7463-4EC2-8E19-A39C361718AD.gif

would def pick up those "stealth" 1s....on a discount. I don't mind the heritage/travis color blocking. But obviously like everyone else...those chicagos are going to be a must. So might as well start saving for resale now :frown:

I don't be outside like that in the Winter, but so far this Spring/Summer, all I see outside is Panda dunks and heritage 1's

Cats you'd normally see rockin mids out here in Heritage joints....that should tell you somethin lol

I'm being told those Dunks are basically going into white/black AF1 production mode. Gonna be constant restocks for the foreseeable future.

More preferable shape. Think both Heritages and Stealths colorway wise are solid.
Will say 2022 is a down year for AJ1s compared to 2021. Luckily the top two releases of this year are probably some of the most hyped in recent years.

I don't be outside like that in the Winter, but so far this Spring/Summer, all I see outside is Panda dunks and heritage 1's

Cats you'd normally see rockin mids out here in Heritage joints....that should tell you somethin lol
Wasn’t talking about seeing them compared to all shoes just each other.

I’ve seen way more TS frag lows than highs (i can count how many times on one hand)
Pandas are the new roshes. Don’t think they have reached AF1 status until they are sitting in most stores and i can walk in and grab multiple pairs on any given day. They are getting there though.

Back
Top Bottom