Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’d be cautiously optimistic. You’re depending on Jordan Brand to not screw it up. If they get “creative”, it could drive up the 2015 pair even more.
Since pics semi dropped I kinda could see this now. Still hoping it make 2015 prices drop though

I don't be outside like that in the Winter, but so far this Spring/Summer, all I see outside is Panda dunks and heritage 1's

Cats you'd normally see rockin mids out here in Heritage joints....that should tell you somethin lol

Nasty....

Heritages will cost more than patent Bred's by Christmas. We haven't had a good year for Jordan 1's since 2019.

Since we got pics of chicagos today I’m wondering when will we start seeing the early pairs from certain stores

40572D9C-4636-423E-BC70-C641D901E119.gif
And ain't a thing you can say or do about it :rofl:

Nasty....

Heritages will cost more than patent Bred's by Christmas. We haven't had a good year for Jordan 1's since 2019.
No to the first statement. And 2021 happened. I don't know the lists off top but there's a good chance 2021>2019 as well.

They’re going to put a cracked Jordan 2 sole on them

Not cracked. They’re taking a new approach to aged. The outsole will be red but ashy/dusty. I’m sure pics will leak soon. I’m surprised z sneaker head and mrunloved1s left that detail out. I’m sure we’re getting info from the same place lol

$180 for these. It's an easy no for me because I only like originals. It sucks that they can't keep the default specs that most will prefer.

Back
Top Bottom