Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People complaining bout the cracking still but also the same people who were crying with the AMM1/2 L’s.

Shoes look good. :pimp:
I mean do you believe in nuance? Not everything is black and white. What works on one shoe/colorway may not work on the next. I'm not coming at you because I'm gonna try for these but you're making a terrible point. Just because I like something on one shoe doesn't mean I'm gonna like it on another... Example, patent leather on 11s are fine but I'd throw up if they threw them on 6s.

People complaining bout the cracking still but also the same people who were crying with the AMM1/2 L’s.

Shoes look good. :pimp:

Nah. Skipped those weak AMM 1s.

I like the AMM2s, as the cracked leather is a much smaller component of that shoe compared to the 1s. As someone pointed out above, there’s this thing called nuance - I don’t know why NT seems allergic to it.

y'all thought things would get better when gentry left
Been vouching for my boy since day 1. Folks still mad at Gentry for that interview he did years ago but, all in all, dude was pretty good to us. JB has been in shambles since he left. Shoes sitting, terrible colorways, and a general decline in Jordans overall outside of collabs. Y'all be quick to shi on folks but Gentry was the one holding us down this whole time

Vhp2qbG.gif

There's no way they don't release the Chis again in 2025 for the 40th Anniversary. I feel like people will look back at these and look at them as some inferior/gimmick/not the real thing version.

From photos it's hard to tell if the mold is different from the remastered and 85* (typo) cut versions. I'm looking forward to someone making the comparison.

Damn . And in 3 years ppl will swear up and down how trash these are even though they took off work to load up 3 computers And 2 tablets to buy a pair 🤣

I mean do you believe in nuance? Not everything is black and white. What works on one shoe/colorway may not work on the next. I'm not coming at you because I'm gonna try for these but you're making a terrible point. Just because I like something on one shoe doesn't mean I'm gonna like it on another... Example, patent leather on 11s are fine but I'd throw up if they threw them on 6s.

Whatever helps yall sleep at night. :lol:

I mean does anyone think the cracked leather is better then non cracked?
I obviously would prefer regular leather on these...but I mean all in all...it could have been a lot worse

And even if they did drop these again in 2025 in a more OG version....thats 3 years to wear these before we get them again. I ain't mad at that either. And yes i would say in 2025 that the "reimagined" version were inferior.

Never understood how black toes aren't a,part of "the 4 horsemen" 🤔

It was always the black trinity until Chicago's usurped B/reds in popularity pretty recently. INB4 anyone says "I was into Chicago's way more than b/reds" look at the poll. Now its the 4. Its honestly how the original catalogue pics looked. If I'm remembering correctly.

Wtf y'all makin **** up for :lol: holy trinity comes from the fact that royals, black/reds, and shadows share the same colorblocking. Four horseman is just some **** people on the internet say. I don't even like black/reds, shadows not even in top 5 OG colorways, who cares what the hell anyone else thinks

Point is these shoes look good. Complaining about how the shoes look but still going for them. Aite man. :lol:
You should learn to read brother .. this is my previous post. Check the bolded..

I never said I didn't like the shoe. And said I'm gonna try for them, I was addressing the terrible point you were making that because something works on one shoe, it's gonna work on the next.

Back
Top Bottom