• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
sock talk is divisive as hell :lol:
Not as divisive as lace talk.

Tight or loose?

…that s*** is like a bad episode of Real Housewives.

8270A335-0911-4771-A065-8BAAAD02DCA8.gif

Deep down I think all these resell shops are pushing fakes.
The amount of sneaker related sales is probably unimaginable for a lot of these spots. No one can be an expert on every model/ colorway etc.

Fakes have also gotten infinitely better.

I don't think these spots are pushing fakes intentionally, I do however think that all of these resell platforms can be caught slipping.

The amount of sneaker related sales is probably unimaginable for a lot of these spots. No one can be an expert on every model/ colorway etc.

I don't think these spots are pushing fakes intentionally, I do however think that all of these resell platforms can be caught slipping.

You’re right and that is very true. But at the same time a lot of these spots are charging more than going market rate for a lot of these shoes under the premise that it’s authentic.

Im not saying you have to get it right 100% of the time because that’s not a realistic expectation for any human. But what I do believe is if you get to wrong you should be rectifying that mistake.

Round two showed us what they were about when they decided to close the RVA location.

Like that’s not the community who made them who they are now.

Nowadays, unless you get it straight from Nike, there’s a high chance it’ll be fake. We all saw this **** a while back
8FCE3387-BB53-4F82-B5BA-1E2415BACC68.png

All of these fakes passed through StockX

not really. y’all acting like fakes are a perfect 1:1 of authenticator when that’s not that case. these BS stories that pop are all pushed to help sell reps
I get what you’re saying. I mean scary in a sense of how it’s advanced now, compared to back in the day. I feel like back in the day, you didn’t have to worry about being sold a fake pair of shoes from a store, would be more like a shoe man.

Back
Top Bottom