Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Doesn’t look like my local champ sports throwing up on the app for raffle. Footlocker and Snkrs it is.

Good luck all that are going to cop
E5104883-7E55-4FF4-8305-A4F8FD48E256.png

Facts I really don't get what goes into their sizing decisions. They list every shoe in terms of M and W sizing now but they still make designated women's shoes. Some shoes are even made in both categories. I was looking at snkrs and they're dropping those dark powder blue 1 lows in both men's and women's size runs, but what difference is there gonna be in the sizes that cross over (M4-M10.5)?

IMO they need to just do away with men's/women's designation and colorways by releasing all colorways for all sizes. Especially since nike uses the same width for their shoes regardless; not like NB who uses a narrower last for W's sizing. But I know it's some boomers and old heads that would get their BVDs in a bunch at the thought of wearing a "women's" shoe.

Tbh no Jordan 1 should be over 300. Quality to resale price point just doesn’t make sense. I myself can’t justify paying the resale for a shoe that’s 50-70 to make, 160-190 retail and and I’m not getting Italian leather quality.

1s are one of the rare shoes that I can justify resell on, because at least they actually last. They won't crumble like most other Js.

Back
Top Bottom