Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm sure there will be restocks. Within the week, those who stay locked in shall have these

I'm just grateful there is no elephant print to measure with this release, but let the leather grading begin!

No matter how easy a SNKRS win may seem, there will always be people that miss out.
Luckily for you, the way things going, these might hit under retail on the aftermarket.
Imo these might go up, seemed to sell out pretty fast, but I do agree that if you check your local spots, you should be able to grab. Keep checking.

No matter how easy a SNKRS win may seem, there will always be people that miss out.
Luckily for you, the way things going, these might hit under retail on the aftermarket.
I get that, but I haven’t hit since the Jordan 4 Red Thunders, and even then I had to settle for a size 10.5 cause they sold out of my 11.5. I had to sell that pair. And it’s not like I’ve been just going for like one a month, nah I’ve been trying fam.

I’ve only had one W in the entire time I’ve owned the SNKRS app. Just done at this point man, it’s hopeless.

00B0CBEA-10FE-4554-ABB2-FE6302AB1E7B.jpeg

had me in the first half

8C6A7DE3-43E1-436D-A373-AA02DC27545E.jpeg

Looks like some sizes still checking out in snkrs.
Been trying for the past 15 minutes absolutely spamming, trying to get my 11.5. No such luck. Keeps making excuses like “invalid address”, “payment method not valid”, “network error”, “sold out”. Etc…

Keep trying…. I swear iv’ve never gotten this many errors ever… no payment method, no address, has to log back in everytime…

Smh

Back
Top Bottom