Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And that's how my friend is 16 and already has $10k in his bank account - lawnmowing buisness :nthat:
Is this 16 yo friend your son or from some big brother program or are you running some lawn mowing business with teens for the low pay? Like those kids with the Js selling chocolate outside target for “school sports or college”. Many questions. Mainly about why you have 16 yo friend as an owner of a mansion in the middle of the woods.

Is this 16 yo friend your son or from some big brother program or are you running some lawn mowing business with teens for the low pay? Like those kids with the Js selling chocolate outside target for “school sports or college”. Many questions. Mainly about why you have 16 yo friend as an owner of a mansion in the middle of the woods.
Young Jimmy 17, that's likely his parents' castle

First of all, it's not my house, it's my dads house. He's a private pilot, not my fault he has money. Secondly, it kinda makes sense for a 17 yo (such as myself) to have a 16 yo friend. And nah, he started the business from the ground up. Man makes absolute bank.

Bruh

A2B844C1-135B-4B4F-B6F4-9F509BC2832E.jpeg

Get your money bro.

It's cats reading your very post, 20 years older than you, who don't have 10k saved up.

You on the right track :pimp:
Is he though?

Young James said his friend has 10k saved up. James is in every thread talking about how he’s broke lol

First of all, it's not my house, it's my dads house. He's a private pilot, not my fault he has money. Secondly, it kinda makes sense for a 17 yo (such as myself) to have a 16 yo friend. And nah, he started the business from the ground up. Man makes absolute bank.

Flourish and let the team flourish young jizzy. :pimp: Dont listen to these cats on here who woudnt pay $200 for a shoe but would pay $190.

Back
Top Bottom