Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20221009_202638.jpg

Last edited:
Would you make this trade? Ds 2013 shadow 1s for Ds mochas? Good trade? I'm getting the mochas on this trade.

Yeah 18 shadows are better then 2013s. I dunno, mochas are just over all more pleasing to my eyes. Everyone different...
But homeboy better make sure those mochas are real ..
They look off to me the toe box shape does not look right at all

Would you make this trade? Ds 2013 shadow 1s for Ds mochas? Good trade? I'm getting the mochas on this trade.
Like a few others mentioned before me, I prefer Shadows. I have Mochas as well, but I feel like Shadows go with a lot more things. I have 2018’s tho.

But I feel like you prefer the Mochas since you’re considering it. If that’s the case, what do you like more about the Mochas than the Shadows? I would like to know as I am considering selling my Mochas to fund towards SBB 1’s

Like a few others mentioned before me, I prefer Shadows. I have Mochas as well, but I feel like Shadows go with a lot more things. I have 2018’s tho.

But I feel like you prefer the Mochas since you’re considering it. If that’s the case, what do you like more about the Mochas than the Shadows? I would like to know as I am considering selling my Mochas to fund towards SBB 1’s
I have the 09s, 13s, and 18s. Missed out on the mochas. And the SBB 1s are my biggest regret. Had my plug hold 2 pair for me for retail and I let them go because I just started a new job and wanted to see if it worked out. It did and regret it ever since.

I have the 09s, 13s, and 18s. Missed out on the mochas. And the SBB 1s are my biggest regret. Had my plug hold 2 pair for me for retail and I let them go because I just started a new job and wanted to see if it worked out. It did and regret it ever since.
If you have 2018 Shadows as well, then trade them 2013’s for the Mochas. Especially if it’s a pair you want.

Trade for the Mochas, because you'll actually enjoy them more, because those are actually what you want. Never base your decision off of what others think, or off of resell prices. Base your decision off of which pair of shoes that really want to wear. Don't be a dummy and trade something that's higher in value for something that's lesser in value. But what you get what im saying.

I doubled up 2013 Breds, Royals, and Shadows, and im never parting ways with none of them. Quality is better on the retro versions of these same colorways that came out afterwards. But one thing thing that I noticed about the 2013,s versions, are that they're built like tanks when it comes to the hard leather and thick midsole.

So I'm not going to go as far as to say the quality on the 2013,s OG colorways are bad quality, because I've worn a couple of pairs out in bad weather, and they still look new. It's something about that hard leather that can take a beating whenever you wear them. The OG 1 colorways of 2016/17/18 are way softer, and from me comparing how many times I've worn all of the different versions, the 2013,s are like boots, they'll stand the test of time. The new versions are more on the softer delicate side when it comes to how much abuse they can take outside if you're being hard on them.

Softer looks better, but harder last longer. I've worn 2013,s outside in rain, snow, and just bad weather, and they've lasted me while still looking good. Of course I didn't soak them in ice or water, but the hold up after being outside in them is unmatched compared to the new versions.

I've worn 2016 Breds outside in bad weather only once, and I was scared that they were finished because of how bad they looked. I had to let them dry for a weak, and clean them thoroughly a couple of times to bring them back to life. I never had to do that with any of the 2013,s.

Back
Top Bottom