Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nothing wrong with the heather grey tshirt personality as he appears genuine and insightful.

Do you prefer these type of videos? :lol:
91CF4893-8047-4729-8C6E-C1BBFBC79128.jpeg
7A2DF30D-25A6-4FE2-827D-A784BC0BD808.jpeg
BB4CE28C-2743-44C8-94F6-391E7FDE0A03.jpeg

They're all mostly kinda lame because those 10 minute videos they do can easily be done with an IG post.
Glamour pics of the shoe, close up pics of the shoe showing the materials/hidden details, and a brief description of sizing in the description 🤷‍♂️

I don’t even watch shoe review movies, that stuff is so boring to me. I like the older ones where they’d show peoples collections that had true gems (CroatianStyle/Project Blitz, Decade Footwear, etc). Not a bunch of 16 year olds with a handful of new release 1s, Yeezys, and whatever else is hot within the last few years.

Last edited:
verse001 verse001 was truly the only one I enjoyed on youtube. Wasn't someone I watched often because I just don't care for that kind of content, but if I was ever on the fence or curious about something, he had it and reviewed it. Insanely diverse collection of old and new, and always answered any question I had. I still check his website occasionally - unfortunately youtube disrespected him and took his channel down.

Yo whatever happened to himmmmm. I used to watch everything he dropped as a kid in high school LMAOOO. He was like the hypebeast uncle I never had.

Edit: Oh lawrd I just looked at his channel. Looks like he went down the cryptocurrency rabbithole lmfaooo RIP.

Yeah I heard an interview with him a while back and he went down the crypto path. I remember everyone debating on his kicks being real or fake back in the day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom