Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How can Royals not be appreciated?

…they’re top 5 easy.

8C654FBF-5890-45A9-BFCB-BB922CF9C275.jpeg
In 2014 they were top 3 and not 3.

It's kind of funny watching what is and isn't the best Jordan 1. I think the 16s being so easily attainable made people forget how highly sought after the Royals were for a while.

A big reason the Frags are what they are is because they were basically a Royals version of the Black Toes.

Breds, Royals, Shadows easily my top 3. I know there is something special about the Chi's but give me Bred/ Royal colorblocking any day of the week over those.

In 2014 they were top 3 and not 3.

It's kind of funny watching what is and isn't the best Jordan 1. I think the 16s being so easily attainable made people forget how highly sought after the Royals were for a while.

A big reason the Frags are what they are is because they were basically a Royals version of the Black Toes.

Breds, Royals, Shadows easily my top 3. I know there is something special about the Chi's but give me Bred/ Royal colorblocking any day of the week over those.

I had frags and they really ain’t anything special IMO.

They’re nice but def not worth the price

Is it true that the 85s run longer than the regular 1s?

I have a seller on eBay reaching out to me with an offer on a pair of Neutral Greys.

I think he's itching to move them quick.

...might be able to get him down to 3-fiddy.

Royals are my favorite AJ1. I try to buy every OG high version they drop if I like them.

Also, fragments aren't worth the price they are NOW, but the second hand price of them for many years went from $800-$2000 & it was definitely worth it at those prices. When they first dropped the first few months or so it was $500-$700.

The color blocking is awesome, the materials are nice, they break in well & the cut is great. Just a great executed AJ1 IMO. I see people pay way more for other shoes that simply did not put in the same effort.

PO

Screenshot_20230227_154553_Instagram.jpg
happy to add these to my collection
Damn, my size too. How much you end up paying? I've been going back on forth on buying a pair. Might just wait out the reimagined even if it's nubuck instead of leather or whatever material they've been speculating.

I got them for just under 300 shipped on ebay with that coupon code someone posted a couple pages back
Nvm got the answer. That's crazy for that condition. I've been looking at listings for J1 royals in size 9 for a while and never came across these. Were they in the authentication guaranteed section? Wondering if maybe that filter caused me to miss this.

Royals are my favorite AJ1. I try to buy every OG high version they drop if I like them.

Also, fragments aren't worth the price they are NOW, but the second hand price of them for many years went from $800-$2000 & it was definitely worth it at those prices. When they first dropped the first few months or so it was $500-$700.

The color blocking is awesome, the materials are nice, they break in well & the cut is great. Just a great executed AJ1 IMO. I see people pay way more for other shoes that simply did not put in the same effort.

PO
I'm still heated my credit card denied my purchase on Goat for $2000. By the time I went back to re-purchase, they were gone. After that, they all jumped to $3000

Just an awesome looking shoe. I would consider paying $3000 but by now, I feel like everything is fake out there

But if they’re longer, don’t that leave an awkwardly large amount of space at the end?

That’s why I got rid of mine, they're extremely narrow for TTS. Not to mention the materials were too clunky and uncomfortable. That’s if you even look past the bulbous toes.

Folks here still be gushing over them tho.

Back
Top Bottom