• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20230427_130400.jpg

Just got cancellation email sign I really didn't need them I guess.
My order still hasn’t shipped, or been cancelled yet. But I did call the store earlier today & spoke with someone briefly about my order since I hadn’t had movement, & he said I’m good & that they’re backed up on shipping & it would take 5-7 business days with them being closed on Sun & Mon. My order was placed at midnight Sunday so we’ll see. Sorry they clipped your order. I’ll shoot a message or post here if they pop up again.

My order still hasn’t shipped, or been cancelled yet. But I did call the store earlier today & spoke with someone briefly about my order since I hadn’t had movement, & he said I’m good & that they’re backed up on shipping & it would take 5-7 business days with them being closed on Sun & Mon. My order was placed at midnight Sunday so we’ll see. Sorry they clipped your order. I’ll shoot a message or post here if they pop up again.
I'm good looking at some hyper royals on eBay since I sold my pair last year when my car needed some new parts.

I know that box pops up at outlets sometimes too. Why would people think they're fakes? You walking around with the box when you wear the shoes? Y'all cardboard cavaliers are too much

Back
Top Bottom