Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unloved talkin about they weren't finalized and are now in jeopardy of being cancelled lmao. Whatever that means.
welp. same guy who leaked the canary off whites also dropped this on his IG story earlier today :lol:

IMG_6468.png

i swear these leakers are entertaining to watch sometimes

They making it sound like JB cancelled the release just cuz it got leaked :lol:
They're EXTREMELY corny if that's how they operate :lol:
Yeah this what I said about the flu games... So JB was going to release them, it got leaked, they changed it to the bloodlines, saw the backlash those got, then changed it back to the flu games? Lol most of these sneaker insiders on social media are ducks with the main culprit being zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz .. we didn't forget when you posted those fake reimagined 4s with the wrong materials then tried to clean it up and say they changed the materials once you leaked it as if they could really do that in a 1 month span lol

Last edited:
Yeah I was watching sneakerfiles youtube channel and he was trying to explain how since they got leaked Nike cancelled the release lmaoo. As if they don't leak everything else. We damn near know all of 2025 except the holiday. I hope no one actually believes that BS lol. Just admit it was false information.

Back
Top Bottom