Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
JB is dead but these are alive and well .. 2015s.

IMG_3949.jpeg
IMG_3948.jpeg
IMG_3946.jpeg
IMG_2564.jpeg

“Poor Man’s” Chicago’s

Nothing about those are "poor mans"
Gimmick aside, they are not bad. The coloring is the only issue. If I didn’t get them at retail, I would’ve been disappointed to pay resell. I would prefer the 2015 pair or an ‘85 cut, though.

Unloved talkin about they weren't finalized and are now in jeopardy of being cancelled lmao. Whatever that means.
These leakers be having beef with each other subbing each other on social media :lol:
Tired of these cryptic posts, just say what is is or what it's not.

Off white had its run
^^Agreed. I liked the style originally when they dropped but they look like toys to me now.
Ya’ll wouldn’t cop O-W Chis for retail if they retroed?

I agree most of it hasn’t aged well and with Virgil gone, not sure what/if the brand has any design direction but those Chis are still great to me.

Unloved talkin about they weren't finalized and are now in jeopardy of being cancelled lmao. Whatever that means.
These leakers be having beef with each other subbing each other on social media :lol:
Tired of these cryptic posts, just say what is is or what it's not.
That dude swear he the Jordan 1 Messiah bro... it's wild annoying.

These recent collabs haven't hit like before. We are out of the collab era tbh. That don't move people anymore. We even have AMM fatigue. OG's are the highest priority at this point,

Back
Top Bottom