• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My daughter drew me a picture

image.jpg
Still better than Brotherhoods and Reimagined Breds & Royals lol

Snkrroom 40% off with code “August40” shipping is $15 so $123 all In for anyone interested.
www.snkrroom.com

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG "METALLIC GOLD"

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Black and Gold"Men's ShoesThe Air Jordan 1 Retro High remakes the classic sneaker, giving you a fresh look with a familiar feel. Premium materials with new colors and textures give modern expression to an all-time favorite. Leather offers durability and...
www.snkrroom.com
www.snkrroom.com

The sneaker subculture is at the absolute lowest it could be because of all the cornballs in it right now.

Social Media absolutely ruined everything cool and fun about this subculture of sneaker collecting.

It’s also a shame that Nike just doesn’t understand its consumers anymore and while it might now show now it will in the next few years. You still pumping out Travis sneakers and off-whites that’s insane.

You have the power to ignore that ****. I've had mr. unloved's corny *** blocked/muted for years. I don't follow any pages like complex, sneakerbardetroit, zsneakerhead, any of these blogs or leakers or trash. I'll check nicekicks or sneakernews once in a while on my own volition but I usually get it from here or us_11 on twitter (who only posts official images from nike's site).

We all check snkrs enough to know with at least a few day's notice when something drops. We don't need to pay attention to months of rumor mills and wack influencers stirring **** up. Stick to NT and be patient for actual information from the brands you want to buy from, and you'll be happy.

"Social Media absolutely ruined everything cool and fun about this subculture of sneaker collecting." there's a certain tyler the creator quote that offers sound advice - "Just Walk Away From The Screen Like [redacted] Close Your Eyes Haha"

You have the power to ignore that ****. I've had mr. unloved's corny *** blocked/muted for years. I don't follow any pages like complex, sneakerbardetroit, zsneakerhead, any of these blogs or leakers or trash. I'll check nicekicks or sneakernews once in a while on my own volition but I usually get it from here or us_11 on twitter (who only posts official images from nike's site).

We all check snkrs enough to know with at least a few day's notice when something drops. We don't need to pay attention to months of rumor mills and wack influencers stirring **** up. Stick to NT and be patient for actual information from the brands you want to buy from, and you'll be happy.

"Social Media absolutely ruined everything cool and fun about this subculture of sneaker collecting." there's a certain tyler the creator quote that offers sound advice - "Just Walk Away From The Screen Like [redacted] Close Your Eyes Haha"
Less about having the ability to ignore and more about the platform that social media gives nobody’s, but fair point.

I get what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom