Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Update: very strange, eBay called me today to say they “found the mistake” and that I would have the funds released as soon I return the hokas back to them.

Luckily for me that day I ran out of cardboard boxes so I walked into the fedex drop off store with the union Jordan box visible on security cameras. So I asked the shop owner to send me footage of the transaction. I sent the screenshots of the whole thing from beginning to end.

I’m pretty sure the authenticator got caught being stupid, because eBay didn’t say they found my shoes. They said they found the error and would send my money due to their mistake. If it wasn’t for the union box im not sure I would’ve been able to show enough proof that I sent the correct shoe.

Shoutout to vinnuendo vinnuendo rbk93 rbk93 K Kierris for the concern, still a handful of decent ppl on NT…

Edit: the fact that eBay called me instead of emailing shows they didn’t want anything in writing. Even the return label is being sent to my email not on the eBay app

Update: very strange, eBay called me today to say they “found the mistake” and that I would have the funds released as soon I return the hokas back to them.

Luckily for me that day I ran out of cardboard boxes so I walked into the fedex drop off store with the union Jordan box visible on security cameras. So I asked the shop owner to send me footage of the transaction. I sent the screenshots of the whole thing from beginning to end.

I’m pretty sure the authenticator got caught being stupid, because eBay didn’t say they found my shoes. They said they found the error and would send my money due to their mistake. If it wasn’t for the union box im not sure I would’ve been able to show enough proof that I sent the correct shoe.

Shoutout to vinnuendo vinnuendo rbk93 rbk93 K Kierris for the concern, still a handful of decent ppl on NT…

Edit: the fact that eBay called me instead of emailing shows they didn’t want anything in writing. Even the return label is being sent to my email not on the eBay app
First off I'm glad to hear that you're getting your money back, I respect the patience you showed with them because I'd have blown them up incessantly until they made things right. I didn't want to say it but I had already assumed that an employee ran off with your shoes after reading your original post. It is kinda shady that they're calling you instead of how they usually do things but I guess they don't won't to risk any bad publicity. You gonna try to cop again or just take this as a sign from the universe?

First off I'm glad to hear that you're getting your money back, I respect the patience you showed with them because I'd have blown them up incessantly until they made things right. I didn't want to say it but I had already assumed that an employee ran off with your shoes after reading your original post. It is kinda shady that they're calling you instead of how they usually do things but I guess they don't won't to risk any bad publicity. You gonna try to cop again or just take this as a sign from the universe?

Appreciate it bro but I’m not a patient person, eBay was lucky that the shoe arrived on a weekend and they didn’t have live agents at that time.

As far as copping I stopped a few years ago since I changed jobs and I couldn’t wear sneakers on weekdays anymore. I still got my 5 fav og color ways and some lows so I should be good for a while.

Now as far as selling I don’t think I can trust eBay after this even if they fire that authenticator. I feel lucky that they are giving my money so I won’t be risking this again.

Appreciate it bro but I’m not a patient person, eBay was lucky that the shoe arrived on a weekend and they didn’t have live agents at that time.

As far as copping I stopped a few years ago since I changed jobs and I couldn’t wear sneakers on weekdays anymore. I still got my 5 fav og color ways and some lows so I should be good for a while.

Now as far as selling I don’t think I can trust eBay after this even if they fire that authenticator. I feel lucky that they are giving my money so I won’t be risking this again.
Glad it worked out for you-curiously, how much money did they give you for the sale?

Seems like you should have gotten something from extra for going through this mess.

I hope the pics of the Black and Red 85 Highs leak soon, I'm dying to see what they look like as well as if they have any special packaging.

Hey folks, been a while…. But I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue.

So I’ve been slowly selling off my collection and I sold my union storm blues on eBay and for some reason it didn’t pass inspection and was told the shoe was being returned to me. So I open the package and this is what they sent back to me. Anyone had this happen to them or knows somebody that has? Any advice would very appreciated

IMG_0330.jpeg
Yeah ebay HQ would have to see me like Omar walking down the street if this happened
the-wire-omar-little.gif

I mean why didn’t they just do that instead of the Air Jordan. Normally I try to double up on OGs. But I’m aiight with one pair. I still have the 2016s on ice. It’s not even a new mold.

Bred 85s will leak soon.
The rollout for 2025 products will start soon also Oct/nov folks will get to see some of the stuff they have coming. I’ll be able to talk more after October. lexluthor lexluthor and I will have a lot to say after Oct actually. And I will talk more on the reimagined black toes. The designer told me their intentions with that pair.

Pairs featured are customized versions of upcoming releases done by @murderbravado

Air Jordan 1 High OG Rare Air “Cinnabar” (W)
Color: Sail/Cinnabar-Light Bone
Style Code: DB4612-100
Release Date: January 18, 2025
Price: $180

Air Jordan 1 High OG Rare Air “Deep Royal Blue”
Color: White/Black-Neutral Grey-Deep Royal Blue-Muslin
Style Code: DZ5485-100
Release Date: February 1, 2025
Price: $180

IMG_5367.jpeg

Bred 85s will leak soon.
The rollout for 2025 products will start soon also Oct/nov folks will get to see some of the stuff they have coming. I’ll be able to talk more after October. lexluthor lexluthor and I will have a lot to say after Oct actually. And I will talk more on the reimagined black toes. The designer told me their intentions with that pair.
"Nike/JB are running out of ideas and need to sell more shoes so we designed these so we can also successfully sell Black Toe 85s in 2026..."

Back
Top Bottom