• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Leather swoosh > Nubuck swoosh
Nike box > Jordan face box
13's > '01's

I think they are even. Both have qualities that should've been in 1 shoe.

01 Leather > 13
01 Padding > 13
01 Toe Box > 13
13 Leather Swoosh > 01
13 Height > 01
13 Nike Box > 01

Yea, but they're really bad. Found these pics on the internet. The shape looks more like 01s but I assume they are supposed to be 94s

Yeah, those are bad fakes. I remember seeing a guy wear some back in 2009 at the gym. With the Nike Air on the Tongue and all.

Last edited:
banned over 85 all day

one, they are newer so they arent 30 years old. shape is cool.

not knockin 85's but yea

wish i had a pair of banneds man :smh:

banned over 85 all day

one, they are newer so they arent 30 years old. shape is cool.

not knockin 85's but yea

wish i had a pair of banneds man :smh:

Banned 1's are very nice, but no way would I buy them over these, especially that 94's can be bought for half the price.

Don't let missing boxes or other accessories hold you back from getting real gems. It's a box and if you need it bad enough people sell boxes on eBay.

Banned 1's are very nice, but no way would I buy them over these, especially that 94's can be bought for half the price.

Different strokes for different folks. I have both and hands down would go with the banneds.
DS 94s aren't half the price as banneds either.
If anything there a couple hundred dollars cheaper.
Would pay the extra $200-250 for the banned quality easy

DS Sz 11 94s $1,200 OBO on eBay :smh: .. definitely not half the price of Banneds tho
DS 94 is around 600-800.

Where? I'm looking at a DS pair for $1,200 OBO right now, not saying I haven't seen them as low as 600-800 but size 11 isn't as widely available as some make it seem. I know those won't sell for $1,200 but dude damn sure isn't taking 600.

Last edited:
Don't let missing boxes or other accessories hold you back from getting real gems. It's a box and if you need it bad enough people sell boxes on eBay.
its actually hard to find boxes on ebay, im actually looking for the white or black boxes the new foams came in

Where? I'm looking at a DS pair for $1,200 OBO right now, not saying I haven't seen them as low as 600-800 but size 11 isn't as widely available as some make it seem. I know those won't sell for $1,200 but dude damn sure isn't taking 600.
I saw corgi post 94 Chicago in most sizes weeks back. 700 shipped if I remember correctly.

I saw corgi post 94 Chicago in most sizes weeks back. 700 shipped if I remember correctly.

We're talking about Breds tho fam :lol: .. I know I can get DS 94 Chicago for a reasonable price.

Yeah chicagos. Idk I don't wanna mess with 94s anymore.

Yeah fam, breds are a couple hundred $$ above Chicagos. I've seen gusto post DS sizes for around $800 like you mentioned. This 1 hype train is crazy though :smh:

Prices seem to be going little by little everyday

Last edited:
Banneds have a great shape in my opinion.

They are also the most comfortable one I own ranging from ''94s to '13s with at least one thing of everything in between

im tryna get a seller to sell to me for $400 and they keep laughing like im some joke. Cant wait Flight23 does the big restock during ALLSTAR 2015.
Im slightly above $500 right now on my offers but NO1 is even giving my the time a day at that number....Ima keep grinding, sme1 will buckle! I HOPE! 
ohwell.gif

Im slightly above $500 right now on my offers but NO1 is even giving my the time a day at that number....Ima keep grinding, sme1 will buckle! I HOPE! :\

I have a seller down to $500 shipped for a Sz 10.5 but I'm holding out after I heard they're restocking 2 more times

Will the people go crazy over the gums this weekend? I need those.

i def could use a pair of black toes and the breds too. but the breds hit for more than I think they're worth, so I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom