Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Toe box looks suede . I wear my shoes and their too loud for my taste but if I collected I'd get them to complete the set.

Anybody else coppin those struggles royal mids(formidable foes) because they missed out on royals ? If so we're on the same boat lol

Do you guys think the Jnicks better than these? I think the Knicks are a much cleaner cw than the Laneys

Guess you were right on this one. I asked my good friend (the owner of a local boutique) to contact his Jordan rep and ask if they were the same. The rep confirmed 100% they are the same product.
Probably just different packaging. The china xqs came with special tissue paper and a retro card. Ours probably won't.

I know this is a high thread but whaaaaaaaaa?!?

Actually like these

RIFLA just put up a pic of what fake royals look like, still can't believe how many fakes are out there.. It's either gonna be flight club or RIFLA , when it comes down for me to purchase a pair of royals..

Think ima do it anyway im sure i can get the xqs for retails so thats like 150 for DWs which is below retail. Was really hoping for a Hawks cw to release tho

Think ima do it anyway im sure i can get the xqs for retails so thats like 150 for DWs which is below retail. Was really hoping for a Hawks cw to release tho
Think it would be better to just put them up on eBay and use that money sold for Dave whites. I know it's reselling but I'm sure majority would do that rather than trade

Should be much easier if you already have a partner to just make the trade I just sold my iPhone for the fourth time not on the bay because the first three on the bay nobody paid

I checked the release date thread but couldn't find anything... When are those Bred 1s dropping?

Or am i late? :lol:

Dave Whites ive seen go for around $170 so in the end (like ALWAYS) its about what you want because thats value not a dollar amount. Some of yall have value all messed up which seems so hypebeastish so when you ask what trade is better you usually mean whch one is worth more in money, i have certain shoes that if released i would pay 300-400 for retail and some other people wouldnt pay 20 bucks for those same shoes. So pay for what you like unless you're reselling then i can care less about what you do.

Pretty sure this is a leaked photo of the 2013 laney that's releasing. Saw it on twitter, quality isn't the best buy whatever.

Definitely not what I expected, I pictured a white base more like they laney V.

And people asking for real/fake/GM royals comparison the locked grey market thread is FULL of them towards the end of the thread. If you search it you should be fine.

The best way to tell GM or fake Royals is by the Jordan Wings logo. it's smaller and misplaced further back than it should be on most of the fakes. Some are fine tho and very very hard to tell the difference.

Back
Top Bottom