Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
did yall see marcus jordan post a 3m version of the retro 1s!?!?!? If they release, I will settle down on my shoes.

did yall see marcus jordan post a 3m version of the retro 1s!?!?!? If they release, I will settle down on my shoes.

Unless there's a different pic that's silver not 3m

Last edited:
Need pics of the Laney 1s, hope it's like the knicks color pattern and not the clovers or Hawks..

Nice scoop. Though I'm still admittedly stonefacing you in my mind for building suspense on a sneaker forum :lol:

How'd you pull them, if you don't mind sharing?

Nice scoop. Though I'm still admittedly stonefacing you in my mind for building suspense on a sneaker forum :lol:

How'd you pull them, if you don't mind sharing?
lol I wasn't serious about the suspense. Just a joke and was actually busy with classes.

Kind of a long story. Will post soon ,once I sit down at a computer if you want. Nothing special though

ok so i did some work on the shoes last night (do not start working on shoes after a little 420 it just messes with your head lmao) and im almost done with the painting on one shoe so almost 50% done, i did some work this morning before work and will update on the pics when i get home tonight but enjoy

any feedback is cool negative or positive (i cant wait for these to be done, that leather is so amazing and now that they will be black/reds im syked!!!)

For some reason I actually think that the paisley print lining will look cooler when they're Black/Red. Are you going to bother painting the outsole?

Back
Top Bottom