Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've seen the customs a few of my fellow nt'ers have done , I wasn't blessed with a steady hand so I'm taking them to a local shoe repair shop.
Cool, cabt wait to see how it turns out. Wish i couldve helped out. Good luck.

shoulda copped before the breds dropped. some were selling for like $20 over retail :lol:

i dont know how much they sell for now but that sucks
:lol:
I was going to originally do that but i wanted to focus on breds.
Now that i have breds i wanted the 2nd pair of shadows but i was to late
They are selling for almost $300 & the market is also dried up

jumped up to $300?

are you serious?

:x

thing is i wanted another pair as well

guess that aint happening :lol:

I've seen the customs a few of my fellow nt'ers have done , I wasn't blessed with a steady hand so I'm taking them to a local shoe repair shop.
please post up pics when complete. i have an extra pair ive been trying to trade but maybe ill keep them if i can turn them into nike air "old loves". my wife has to have some shoes dyed for a wedding. i should have her take these in and see if its possible to do the tongue black.

Last edited:
Sold my 2013 Shadows for some 2009. 
nthat.gif

@Zyzz  @lamekilla  @geraldg2309  @TIMMYBRIXXX  Legit check, please.  Purchased the shoes from Shoopop 2 weeks ago via Amazon.  Some people have mentioned that the merchant sells 100% authentic J's.  The only thing that concerned me was the missing box-lid red, quality-control stamp.  Everything else checks out about the pair.  Compared the shoes to my other pair that was bought from Deveroe's.

^^ everything checks out in my opinion. Perforation on the toe box is right size, right size lacebag, laces neat inside, right sole, right NA font. Not all the boxes have the red stamp on the inside box top so that shouldn't alarm you. Definitely LEGIT. Let's see what the others have to say though...

^^ everything checks out in my opinion. Perforation on the toe box is right size, right size lacebag, laces neat inside, right sole, right NA font. Not all the boxes have the red stamp on the inside box top so that shouldn't alarm you. Definitely LEGIT. Let's see what the others have to say though...
Thanks for the input! Repped!

I woulda personally kept the 13's but that is a damn fine picture

He made the right trade, quality > hype... That Nike Air ish is cool but those 2009 Shadows were beautiful. Glad I doubled when I did.

I sold off my first pair last year and UN-DS'd my seconds this summer around the time of the shadow release.... Don't feel like I missed a beat at all. :smokin

Shoopop had 5-6 pairs as of two weeks ago.  Damage was $379 + free Amazon Prime shipping.  Had a $200 GC from last Christmas from gf's family, so $179 from me.
Dang. I have some GC as well I could have used and I'm also prime. Should've bought. :smh: congrats on the pickup though fam!

Last edited:
He made the right trade, quality > hype... That Nike Air ish is cool but those 2009 Shadows were beautiful. Glad I doubled when I did.

I sold off my first pair last year and UN-DS'd my seconds this summer around the time of the shadow release.... Don't feel like I missed a beat at all.
smokin.gif
Nike air, no jump man on the back, blackened wings > 09 imo

Back
Top Bottom