• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@MrGhostMemphis  props to the baggy pants,
pimp.gif
.......and some sick pics

What's the best ways to tell if AJ1 breds are authentic? I checked the legit check threads and noticed some people saying to look for a widows peak in the two box and heel. Any other dead give aways on fake pairs?

possible to get 2 pair of bred 1's in a trade for DS 2009 SJ's? :nerd: :lol:

i kno the trade will probably never come a long

Thanks, i just cant do the slim pants or skinnies. Nothing:D against the people who like it but with my frame no way would i feel right or look right.
happy.gif
Dope pics fam. And I agree with you. I just can't pull off the slim pants, skinnies, or them joggers lol. No disrespect to yall that rock em tho. Im 5 foot 7 with 10.5-11 feet, slim/skinny pants would just make my feet look even bigger haha 
laugh.gif

I was told earlier in this thread, the mids dont have a release dates..they just randomly release....correct me if im wrong. 
oh cool thanks. these joints is on point with the leather tag on the tongue. i bet if there was an og high name on these it would on everyones list

Wore these yesterday.. Swap the laces even tho they are short,I like them they were extra from some vans.

idk where people are finding DS 2001 royals for $400, everywhere i look in my size people are asking $750-1000

sucks being a size 11

i cant even find 2013 royals for decent price either, i need to know where yall find kicks other than ebay. no one sells anything on here other than resellers.

idk where people are finding DS 2001 royals for $400, everywhere i look in my size people are asking $750-1000

sucks being a size 11

i cant even find 2013 royals for decent price either, i need to know where yall find kicks other than ebay. no one sells anything on here other than resellers.
you try local FB groups? i've had luck on there a few times.. some of the resellers on FB aren't as "knowledgeable (?)" on resell prices and you can talk some of those dudes down.. 

sucks being a size 11

FB groups, my man. steals all day. Found my royals there last week sz 8.5

which FB groups? ive got a fake facebook i use just for some info and other car groups

the only group i knew of was the "fake" niketalk page run by a bunch of 12 year olds, quite possibly the saddest group of people ever :x :smh:

glad none of those kids are members here, this site would be ruined

Back
Top Bottom