Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
LOL the quality on the PSNY 1's alone craps on the RO's.

I've owned Tans, Two pairs of Plats, still hyped on my week. Haters gonna hate.
GTF0 with that 

I'd bet every shoe I have that you'd trade me all those 1s for my 1 pair of RO's 

and nobody hated, only stated facts 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like RO's, don't get me wrong. But after seeing A: The quality on them B: Some of the people ( mostly kids ) who wear em and C: The price, I would pass in a heart beat for some Solars.

Solars to me will always be king.

I used to be some what selfish, but I have had some great friends come through for me, especially more recently. So I have learned to just do as much good in this world as I can, and if I deserve it, the universe will serve it. :smokin

Last edited:
That's fine, I deserve some heat. As I laughed about my RO failures.

But some people just attack and attack for the sake of attacking.

Last edited:

I'm not attacking you, I'm correcting you .. big difference. I'm just trying to help you improve your knowledge of 1s so you don't look like a hypebeast next time you decide to flex in here :smile:

Last edited:

I'm not attacking you, I'm correcting you .. big difference. I'm just trying to help you improve your knowledge of 1s so you don't look like a hypebeast next time you decide to flex in here :smile:

but that wont happen unless its an uber limi ..........nvm

Someone in a Facebook group I'm in tried to get this Jeter 1s exchanged due to scratches on the leather.  The Nike chat rep and email he later received from the "digital support lead" told him that "they (Nike) no longer have this style available to sent out..."  Either Nike corporate is holding out pairs and is unwilling to exchange in anticipation of the re-release, or they're telling the truth and some of the sizes are sold out from the 1st drop and won't be available in the re-release.  I can see a lot of people getting pissed if the latter is indeed true.

Thoughts? I have no experience with Nike customer support so I don't know if they bluffing or not.

yeah the quality on the PSNY 1's is just top notch, not a lot of current day shoes can even compare.
can you take some micro pic for the PSNY? if it's not too much to ask for. TIA.

Did anyone else who still have price tag on? Or am I the only one?

Last edited:

Someone in a Facebook group I'm in tried to get this Jeter 1s exchanged due to scratches on the leather.  The Nike chat rep and email he later received from the "digital support lead" told him that "they (Nike) no longer have this style available to sent out..."  Either Nike corporate is holding out pairs and is unwilling to exchange in anticipation of the re-release, or they're telling the truth and some of the sizes are sold out from the 1st drop and won't be available in the re-release.  I can see a lot of people getting pissed if the latter is indeed true.

Thoughts? I have no experience with Nike customer support so I don't know if they bluffing or not.
I thought a pair of Concord Lows were stolen from me, since UPS said it had been delivered and no one was home. I contacted Nike and they just offered me a refund, although I kept saying I wanted the shoe and didn't care for the money. They ended up issuing me a refund because the item wasn't available. A few days later, they did a restock, which had plenty of Concord Lows. Trust me, they have the shoes in stock. 

can you take some micro pic for the PSNY? if it's not too much to ask for. TIA.

Did anyone else who still have price tag on? Or am I the only one?
Here's some macro pics of my pair:

And btw, my pair of Jeters came with the price tag torn off from NDC too.

Back
Top Bottom