Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I noticed on footlockers release info the the BHM that the mid sole is also black... Wonder which it actually is...

I noticed on footlockers release info the the BHM that the mid sole is also black... Wonder which it actually is...

The picture with the Black midsole was directly from Nike's press release for this collection. I'm going to say that it's going to be that version.

I love an all black sole on Jordan I's, so I like the release version. Passing anyway though.

Someone posted a picture from gio Gonzales pitcher from the nats/ Jordan brand athlete and the midsole was white. Couple pages back

Last edited:
Wore these today

Dont know about the quality on these though :smh:

Melo 1's were pretty easy to get. :pimp:
Did think JB would put the player's number on the back instead of the Jumpman.
Need these BHM 1's this week though.

Well the Bhm were mids last year, right?

Maybe Nike is limiting because it is a high, rather than because of the bhm tag.

Last edited:
let the hype begin
I doubt there will be hype for these tbh....partially due to the uncertainty of the color of the midsole.
LOL a jumpman logo bothers you people THAT much?!?!
Right. People petty lol. Acting like the man in the jumpman logo isn't the reason yall coppin......Sike I do understand preferences, but I rly don't think the Jumpman is as serious as people make it. Half of yall weren't even alive to see him wear 1's without the jumpman anyway. Yall better take that jumpman and show some respect. 
wink.gif

I'm telling you that joint is white. No I don't know for sure. I just wholeheartedly believe Nike is releasing fake or sample press release pics of these J's to thwart the bootleggers. 
Did anyone figure out what version of the bhm being released?
Bet it's white.
Since when BHM are limited tho...
I heard Limited GR. 

If Jumpman Jordan 1s had Fragment like shape, and weren't made of milk cartons people would buy.

OD
sick.gif

@mochachip2

They black. Seen the same picture on footlocker unlocked
But remember when all the sites had the Melos with the white tongue tag...even the pages that had them for sale like FNL and FTL? Or the fragments with the black lightning bolt? I'm going to guess they're white b/c multiple people with them in hand and posted pics have shown white midsoles.

Take this for what it's worth yall. THE MIDSOLE IS WHITE. If you dont believe me or the pics people have posted of them in hand already then here's a seller's description who has them in hand. If you want them for the white midsole then cop.  I will be passing on these and getting ready for the AM1 BHM release, BUT these are indeed coming with a white midsole. Nike is trying to keep the bootleggers at bay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom