Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Were these shoes released here in the US? and how much are they going for? I think this is a good replacement for the burnished dunks that I missed.

Were these shoes released here in the US? and how much are they going for? I think this is a good replacement for the burnished dunks that I missed.
I've been secretly lusting for those the last few months.  Its been awfully quiet on those. 

I've been secretly lusting for those the last few months.  Its been awfully quiet on those. 

Theres this listing on ebay saying these werent released in the US. I wonder if he was just making it up to hype up his listing. I want these.

Theres this listing on ebay saying these werent released in the US. I wonder if he was just making it up to hype up his listing. I want these.
you know, I haven't looked really hard, but all I've ever been able to find are the purply gold joints with the gummy bottoms

edit:  found the product code 629151 601.  Definitely rare.  Will cop if I come up on a deal tho 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
you know, I haven't looked really hard, but all I've ever been able to find are the purply gold joints with the gummy bottoms

Same here...did a google search on these and nobody is really selling em except for that ebay listing. There are a few articles way back mid last year saying these already dropped everywhere except here in the US.

Edit:thanks for the product code.a lot of european websites have these.now to check if they ship internationally,otherwise i will have to get the one from ebay.

Last edited:
I would paypal msg ebay sellers for $250 invoice, I was getting decent traction but ultimately just bought them via meet up.

I would paypal msg ebay sellers for $250 invoice, I was getting decent traction but ultimately just bought them via meet up.
I would like to buy from an NTer than throw cash as some BS reseller on eBay.  I don't talk much on here, would be nice to finally build a network with some people that share the same passion as me.  

lol, I just felt 6' tall on my soap box.

Aren't these just aj1 "nouveau" mid... Footlocker realized them in all kinds of colours. I have the low top version black leather / black suede.
Dont know how to upload a picture on mobile.

That price!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] then the hype came now look paying over 400 for a pair of ones lmao.

Does anyone really feel like the Carolina's will sell out? Besides the XIs last year, which Carolina color way has sold out in a retro?

I'm just asking.

This is going to come up as a rather ignorant question, but what c/w were you guys referring to in reference to the "Trinity" a few pages back. :lol:

I can only think of Black/Red, Black/Royal. What's the third? Shadows? :nerd: (I always thought they were pretty underrated), Chicagos?, Black/Gold?

-Drew

Last edited:
Shadows were so underrated back in the day too. :smokin

Thanks for the response, fellas.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom