Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Bruh do you hook up extra spicy nuggets and free frosties ?
Not from Cali, I live in South Carolina; not a good place for sneaker enthusiasts because no NikeTown, no Sheiks, no Shoe Palace, and no Flight23.  The malls in my area are split between 3 to 4 towns (so you can imagine it will be tough getting certain sneakers, releases like the Hares and Bordeauxs that sit in one place will not sit in those malls because they are the only place that get certain shoes).  We don't get releases like the Shattered Backboards or Collaborations.  Also yes I do manage the fry/nugget station. 

Not from Cali, I live in South Carolina; not a good place for sneaker enthusiasts because no NikeTown, no Sheiks, no Shoe Palace, and no Flight23.  The malls in my area are split between 3 to 4 towns (so you can imagine it will be tough getting certain sneakers, releases like the Hares and Bordeauxs that sit in one place will not sit in those malls because they are the only place that get certain shoes).  We don't get releases like the Shattered Backboards or Collaborations.  Also yes I do manage the fry/nugget station. 
What part of SC are you in? I know of a spot that got the SBB's because I got mine from there.

Seriously thinking about selling my collection. i just sent a list of shoes to soul supremacy. anyways i have like three pair of OG 1's that are waiting for approval in the buy/sell section. i wanted to do them as a package but i guess on NT you can only list one pear at a time.i really didn't want to separate them.  i love the OG's but i can't justify wearing a shoe thats almost 1000 dollars :\ .  anyways just giving you guys a heads up if your looking. 

if me mentioning that my air jordan 1's will be listed soon in the for sale section is wrong. please remove this post mods. thanks
Og as in 85?

Charleston area in one of the surrounding towns 30 minutes away, I will be staying in Columbia for school.

I'm about 90 min south of you from Charleston. I live in Bluffton. Only saving grace is Savannah has real malls but they don't get premiums or many pairs of what they do get.

These are amazing...

Last edited:
2013s..but its pretty buttery..They are no where near Chicagos but they are pretty good quality....goes well with everything..

Well, decided I didn't want to sit in line for two hours so I just passed on the royals. The worst owner works there now, the other two moves to LA.
But I got a pair of 11s and some Lebrons from up the street, so it wasn't in vain.

Whoa whoa whoa pull the emergency brake. Yall telling me people still asking for cash on top of trading their '13 pairs???? Hell ****** no if I'm doing a '15 for '13 trade I'm not adding a dime period straight trade only

You'd be hard pressed to find someone to trade you the more desirable '13/'14 pairs for the '15s straight up. They could easily sell their pair, purchase '15s and have money left over. The only pairs that people would consider flat trades on are pinnacles. Frags are obviously in a different range entirely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom