Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Seriously thinking about selling my collection. i just sent a list of shoes to soul supremacy. anyways i have like three pair of OG 1's that are waiting for approval in the buy/sell section. i wanted to do them as a package but i guess on NT you can only list one pear at a time.i really didn't want to separate them.  i love the OG's but i can't justify wearing a shoe thats almost 1000 dollars 
ohwell.gif
.  anyways just giving you guys a heads up if your looking. 

if me mentioning that my air jordan 1's will be listed soon in the for sale section is wrong. please remove this post mods. thanks

Last edited:
sick.gif
mean.gif
 that mold is nast af.  i remember reading somewhere an ebay seller said the white spots on the bred ajko was his camera lens that needed to be cleaned, is that the same pair?  

:x :smh:  that mold is nast af.  i remember reading somewhere an ebay seller said the white spots on the bred ajko was his camera lens that needed to be cleaned, is that the same pair?  

No somebody in the KO thread got a pair from him and it looked nothing like that

I guarantee some people are going to grab a water bottle, spray that mold down and throw those KOs on ebay for double retail.

I can see it now .... 1001% Authentic! Rare never released Jordans! only taken out the box for these pictures. (For the low low price of - 2-3x retail)

It might be if their release gets cancelled all over the place.  Not trying to hype them up or anything but I'm sure we've all seen crazier things happen.

True, needless to say I'll be keeping mind. Mold issues aside these are put together well and the quality is definitely there. guess even JB can't mess up canvas shoes.

Man, I'm so hyped for tomorrow. Might obtain steal of a lifetime.
There's gotta be something wrong if they're asking that low for them. Like, something major.

A little late but please tell me you didn't buy that jersey @AirSakuragi thats no bueno
mean.gif
B.I.G. love I presume, seems like a lot of NTers are B.I.G. lovers.
Wait Sak is in college? Coulda sworn he was 12
laugh.gif

I swear I thought dude was like 12-13.
I'm apologize if this sounds rude but how many 12 to 13 year olds have a job at Wendy's (stated multiple times)? Come on guys, at least you could have said 16 or 17 but yes I will be a Junior in college; I'm 20 years old.

P.S. Back on topic

Baltsneakershorw said the the "Dark Shadows" will mimic the Chicagos, Grey instead of red parts, how would that make it an OG (I guess like how the Shattered Backboards are an "OG") Basically now most High OG 1s will be a colorway that is or isn't an OG colorway.  So I conclude the High OG just indicates Nike Air on the tongue.

Can someone photoshop the Royals with the remastered mold?

Just go pop into the Laser I thread and look at the painted pairs. I think AirThompson's Royal custom are on the very last page.

Baltsneakershow said the the "Dark Shadows" will mimic the Chicagos, Grey instead of red parts, how would that make it an OG (I guess like how the Shattered Backboards are an "OG") Basically now most High OG 1s will be a colorway that is or isn't an OG colorway.  So I conclude the High OG just indicates Nike Air on the tongue.

More accurately, the Dark Shadows are color blocked like White/Blacks, White/Blues, and UNCs. With the Gray replacing the secondary color (including the swoosh), and the Black replacing the White on those pairs. GOLDEN has posted a small picture of the original 1985 pair of the " Dark Shadows" multiple times in here.

The very first "OG" Jordan I from the 2013-present run were the Knicks. Which isn't an original colorway (but were so beautiful that I wish they were :pimp:) In other words, that "OG" just represented the Nike Air on the tongue, the lack of a Jumpman on the heel, and the box from the very beginning. It never meant that it was an original colorway.

Just go pop into the Laser I thread and look at the painted pairs. I think AirThompson's Royal custom are on the very last page.
More accurately, the Dark Shadows are color blocked like White/Blacks, White/Blues, and UNCs. With the Gray replacing the secondary color (including the swoosh), and the Black replacing the White on those pairs. GOLDEN has posted a small picture of the original 1985 pair of the " Dark Shadows" multiple times in here.

The very first "OG" Jordan I from the 2013-present run were the Knicks. Which isn't an original colorway (but were so beautiful that I wish they were
pimp.gif
) In other words, that "OG" just represented the Nike Air on the tongue, the lack of a Jumpman on the heel, and the box from the very beginning. It never meant that it was an original colorway.
The last part is basically what I said and not sure about first part; though that previous picture was basically a picture of the Shadows (I've searched google for the colorway that's suppose to come out but all that appears is the Shadows).

That is them. Balt also said that black will replace the white. They're basically not Chicanos at all.

Also this is the first I've heard of you working so my confusion makes more sense

That is them. Balt also said that black will replace the white. They're basically not Chicanos at all.

Also this is the first I've heard of you working so my confusion makes more sense
They're not but instead having the shoe all black with the Heel, Logo strap and toe grey, they took the Chicago route handmade the Heel, Logo strap, swoosh, and around the toe Dark Grey.  Originally I thought it was like the Chicago but just with the red grey.  Also I understand, thought you knew when I posted it was my 20th birthday in here; well anyways yes i was born when Jordan was just starting his second three peat so I can remember seeing Jordan play on TV in 97-98. 

Back
Top Bottom