Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My pinnacles came and the quality is just amazing. However, it's missing one of the aglets so if anyone has an extra one HMU!

That's a decent amount of heel drag for just a vacation 
nerd.gif

John Taffer would be yelling and spitting at nike for that mold. SHUT IT DOWN! YOU GUYS BLEW IT. POTENTIALLY ALMOST HURTING PEOPLE NOT ON MY WATCH...
Take a rep for my favorite show reference :lol: :lol: :lol:....dude had mushrooms growing in his fridge

Last edited:
Really???

They just start these standards or what? :lol:

My bordeaux's erection would like a word about these standards

Back from my vacation to Cali. Some after pics of my Chi's. Basically brought these, some dress shoes and flip flops lol so they were heavy in the rotation. No damns were given. Missin that west coast weather tho smh.

#teamwearyourshoes

I thought about taking mine while I was on vacation on the MS Gulf Coast, but it was so freaking hot down there.

I feel you on those flip flops tho.  I only wore flip flops and the Palmers while I was there

I wonder if the bred ajkos will re-release at a later date....if not, they are going to be super rare

I wonder if the bred ajkos will re-release at a later date....if not, they are going to be super rare

Ehhh possibly....I think they will end up like last year's SB Paid in Full dunks (black sheep x Nike SB collabo) which never released officially but managed to get out into the world lol

Last edited:
Damn Round Two bout to have used Royals for 350 tomorrow at 1100. I would gun for them but I don't need them lol. Just a heads up to the AJ1 Fam.

Those tees are fire. I need that satin flight jacket from 85. Wanted it so bad as a kid.

bruh, same here. That was the illest thing in life back then.

I'd pay a pretty penny for a brand new one. I wish there was a bigger market with people collecting jackets like that. I can't buy jackets used.

Back
Top Bottom