Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it the correct production date for the jordan 1 chicago? Thanks american fellas! And have a great day!

Thanks

He took an OG sample and called it his own. At least in his original sample. His design input was just putting good materials on it

Do you even understand what the Fragment Design concept is all about?  

I understand that they keep things simple and just execute it well but all I'm saying is that they shouldn't get all that much credit for putting out an unoriginal idea. To me it'd be the same if they put out a black tongued Black Toe.

That being said, I love the shoe just wish it wasn't a collab

I'm excited all this great stuff suppose to drop. But at this rate it's getting hard to keep up an grab everything I want an like people are saying it's getting less fun

I was tryna get the psny for like 2 but coodnt get it 250 seems to b lowest I saw but that's not that bad

I paid $100 for my pair and I'm having the hardest time finding someone willing to pay retail for them.

WTH! The seller just said he had an offer of $130 shipped just as I was waiting for the PP invoice to be sent to me :lol: WOW! How hilarious.

mrdeeds mrdeeds
He insisted it was because of a better offer, but I knew it was because he didn't really want to sell for that low. It's all good though. I'm sure another great deal will come by for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom