• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did the the og even have a jump man tag? I feel like the logo was down the road
They did :wink:

Last edited:
Hey I hate seem like an idiot here, but could you guys head over to my shattered backboard LC thread in the LC forum and drop your thoughts please? Should be right at the top and I posted about 14 pics..

Again I hate to seem incompetent, but those of you who have uploaded from an iPhone will understand my disdain towards sitting here and reloading everything again... Thanks in advance guys! I appreciate it.

If the cyber Mondays were all black, I'd be more inclined to buy. Although I still might because they are an everyday shoe and can be had at retail

If the cyber Mondays were all black, I'd be more inclined to buy. Although I still might because they are an everyday shoe and can be had at retail
honestly there are so many all black 1s, people would just say that it isn't anything new.

Those elephant print mids are terrible. And those Bhm. I swear these new folks at nike can't drop a decent color way sheesh. Cmon with Georgetown Highs or reverse shadows already

babyjs23 babyjs23 wrong thread, that trade should be straight across no $. Sure the boost are for sale for $1.5K-2.1k but I've only seen them sell for 1.5 or less.

Last edited:
Thats what my boy said , he has been supporting (buying/Selling) @ R2VA since day 1 and as of late especially with the new R2, service sux!
They send all the good inventory out west and the workers just dont give 2 ***** anymore... thats what he has been telling me.

I forgot about that. This explains their instragram lately

Wavykickz is better. Right down the road, huge drop on the 17th. (@Wavykickz804) and the dudes there are nicer, would suggest that journey if you're antsy this weekend.
It's still worth the trip. Nice to look at the things they have on the wall, sometimes Luke (the owner, sort of chubby white guy, extremely slow :lol: ) isn't there and he's a main reason why service is garbage now, but the aforementioned store makes it worth it, sometimes you luck out.
All is true. A year ago I could go in there and walk away with two pairs guaranteed, they come across anything rare that isn't a yeezy (SBs, limited Js I'm interested in..) and they ship it to LA. Feelsbadman

This explains my experience in November. I still ended up getting something, but it wasn't as dope as it used to be. Plus the customer service sucked. I had to break up their conversation to be helped when there was hardly anyone in the store.

I'll check out Wavy

Tiffs, J-Pack, Supreme

The Elephant Print 1 leather quality is on par with the Black and White 1s from 2014.

Back
Top Bottom