Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chi lows seem to be coming via dez Bryant

Wasn't interested in the other lows so far, but I will likely cop these

The amount of fye **** dropping tomorrow....

....meanwhile, I just dropped $60 on medicine and a doctor's visit. SMH

I like last years model better but there aren't too bad.
Last years were better.  These are ehhhh. They'll be in outlets.
GS version looks so much better.
Disagree. They were both equally trash with those white midsole/soles.

I live right by the Original Round Two, the owners don't even care about it anymore. Quality of service has gone down the drain since they went West Coast.

Thats what my boy said , he has been supporting (buying/Selling) @ R2VA since day 1 and as of late especially with the new R2, service sux!

They send all the good inventory out west and the workers just dont give 2 ***** anymore... thats what he has been telling me.
That sucks, but I'm not surprised. Tbh I hate when people post their stuff in here. It doesn't matter unless you're in LA or VA b/c they aren't shipping and the website is mostly trash.  I'm not surprised that the experience has changed with Luke. When I met them they were all koo, but Luke was easily the least friendly of them all.  I understand why they send all the heat to Hollywood though. I mean it's HOLLYWOOD-not Richmond. Lol.  It was a good business move for them b/c resell in Cali is very high so they can make a killing just slightly lowering their prices from the competition.

Red and Black Elephant Print AJ1s dropped today at footlocker instore (not online) major gr so check the locator before heading down to your local.
This makes me sad. I've been checking for these and didn't even know they dropped right under my nose.  Hopefully my local has my size tomorrow so I can grab a pair. 
Kids say I can't wear jerseys and Jordan's together lol... ****!

Outfit at the Barclay's tonight!

Just copped another pair of CM 1s for the cuzzo from FTL. I was able to apply the 20% they have going on right now.

Last edited:

Starting to unfold. Pardon the beat condition of the 01s down at the end there. I've owned and worn them hundreds of times. Actually, don't pardon the condition of them, they're priceless journals that tell the story of the last 15 years of my life. They've earned every single stripe!

Repped. I like and respect that excuse for a worn pair. That's a great outlook. I feel the same about my Blk/Ryl 1s. Been through two long campaign cycles.

Wait, why don't remastered OG color 1s come with the Jordan dunking hang tag? I remember my shadows back in 09 had one

Wait, why don't remastered OG color 1s come with the Jordan dunking hang tag? I remember my shadows back in 09 had one
That would have been a subtle touch if they would have included the Jumpman hang tag like the OG's

I mean, if they can add the plastic Nike Air and Jumpman hang tag/keychain to the 3's and 4's and the retro card to the Hare 7's and 8's, why not add the cardboard hang tag on the remastered 1's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom