Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
is it me or is the mold on the low OGs look better with the chicago CW on? it looks similar to the 85's, with the enlarged swoosh and all

what if they had the current mold's ankle portion...

Last edited:
Has anyone ever bought off kicks-crew.com? I know theyre legit but they are in hong kong anyone know how much customs and shipping times take? They have DSM 1's for $250

I myself would never cop from there cos they got so many kicks that don't release over there in fsr. Raises flags for me along with that price. Ppl say there legit but fakes are so good I wouldn't put it past ppl getting fooled tbh

You're good fam, plenty of members copped their DSMs and Gym Red 1s from KC, all legit.

How much is the shipping on kickscrew?

I think $27 or $35

Last edited:
I just saw somebody list frags for 164.99 + $1000 shipping lol
Does the bay tax on the shoe sale price or total including shipping? Because I've seen this before and I wasn't sure if it a loophole or just to draw in more cats for the "retail" price

Belated BDay @babyJs23
 ! I always know whenever I see that green text, it's worth my time to stop and read.
Feels good to feel like I have some sort of importance on NT for members to stop and read my posts, although sometimes I post gifs to lighten up the mood :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

dang happy bday @babyJs23
 !
As always, much love fam.

Feels good to feel like I have some sort of importance on NT for members to stop and read my posts, although sometimes I post gifs to lighten up the mood :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
As always, much love fam.

You definitely have importance. Thanks for being who you are. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] 8)

Does the bay tax on the shoe sale price or total including shipping? Because I've seen this before and I wasn't sure if it a loophole or just to draw in more cats for the "retail" price

Total. Everybody would pull that jig if it was the case.

I am not sure myself...Chickenwop on IG always post up samples...but from those photos compared to the recent remaster 1s....the leather looks like it. 
Interesting. The toe box definitely looks different than the 2013's.

In that pic, they look to be very soft.

Last edited:
Interesting. The toe box definitely looks different than the 2013's.

In that pic, they look to be very soft.
Yes, you can see that dip/wave on the right side near shoe lace of the RIGHT SHOE which reminds of the shatters, Chicagos etc. 

Back
Top Bottom