• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can't stop rocking these

After all this yeezy madness, again. Got me thinking , crazy how such a clean shoe that ONLY released in LA resells for a 1/4 of the price of a GR yeezy that has prob now released 20x the amount of these. Sooooo. It was time to unds.

I don't remember those pins coming with the LAs. Did you get them off the Just Dons or something?

After all this yeezy madness, again. Got me thinking , crazy how such a clean shoe that ONLY released in LA resells for a 1/4 of the price of a GR yeezy that has prob now released 20x the amount of these. Sooooo. It was time to unds.

Such a clean shoe. Hate they weren't more widely available. Not a fan of resale [emoji]128532[/emoji]

You will NOT be sorry picking up the LA 1s. Dope shoe, good leather. I know there's some qc problems but my pair is great.

I'll keep an eye out on eBay. Hopefully won't have to wait long for something to pop up

Shadows will stay being GOAT 1 for me, in terms of wearability.

In terms of history and what the shoe means to me, Black and Red.

I just can't wear the black and red that often. Doesn't really go with my every day attire and style. I can wear shadows to work on casual fridays and not get any looks, but if I wear the black and reds, people look at me like I must kick it with Suge Knight.

I don't do red at all for a southern cali thing ,,,, that's why im a huge fan of the royals ,,

I don't see why shadows have so much hype honestly,, the grey and black combo looks like a cheap
swapmeet shoe,, of course not the letter just color combo

I don't do red at all for a southern cali thing ,,,, that's why im a huge fan of the royals ,,

I don't see why shadows have so much hype honestly,, the grey and black combo looks like a cheap
swapmeet shoe,, of course not the letter just color combo

Thats like someone saying they like flat butts to me. But we all have different preferences I guess. Some weirder than others.

Posted in price check thread but can someone give me a price check on DS size 13 gym reds? Thanks and reps will be given

Random question / request: Has anyone ever seen a custom high version of a "Reverse Bred" 1? I know there was a low version last year, but I've tried finding an image of a high version for a while now and I always come up with nothing. I'd figure that by now somebody would have done a custom (or even a photoshop) of a bred high with the colors flipped, but for the life of me I can't seem to find one.

If not, and anyone has PS skills and could mock one up real quick, I'd really appreciate it if you could post an image. I'm thinking of doing a Cyber Monday custom in that CW if my Frag Laser custom turns out halfway decent.

TIA

Back
Top Bottom