Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Do you guys think the LA 1's will sit until Saturday? I have someone that can grab them for me but they won't be able to get there till early Saturday morning.

They will sit for quite a while this time since hype on these died down IMO. During the last restock, it took a few days before the went sold out.

@Krayzsb Not sure how I missed your post but all 3 Flight 23 stores (Santa Monica, Glendale & Torrance) I believe
Damn so I've been driving to Santa Monica and sitting in hours of traffic for no reason?!? I didn't know what other flight23 locations there were to call and ask if they had them. I wonder what Glendale and Torrance inventory is like.

Last edited:
What are DS 2013 Royals going for these days? Thinking of letting go of my pair since the 2013 1s have not been forgiving to my pinky toes 
ohwell.gif

Great thing about the Jordan 1 is that it's a timeless model, can literally wear them at any age.

What are DS 2013 Royals going for these days? Thinking of letting go of my pair since the 2013 1s have not been forgiving to my pinky toes 
ohwell.gif
Depends on size and how motivated you are to sell, I'd say 80% of what flightclub is charging.

Anybody have info on the pop up shop for thr DSM's? Is that the name of the shop? Phone number? My cuz in NY guna look into them for me tomorrow. I got to call them to see if they got my size before he goes
14 and up, or 15 and up

canklebreaker canklebreaker Yeah, they just restocked them on Wednesday. I thought I had someone to go out there for me later today but will have to wait for someone else to head out there tomorrow morning.

Great thing about the Jordan 1 is that it's a timeless model, can literally wear them at any age.

Depends on size and how motivated you are to sell, I'd say 80% of what flightclub is charging.
Size 9. FC has them for $1200, so around $900~1000? Jesus 
sick.gif
 hopefully they redo the royals like the 2015+ Jordan 1 models/quality.

So with this price, any chance someone would do a trade for SBB + Chi + $ or would that no be fair? 

Back
Top Bottom