Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wanna shout out everyone in this thread that offered to help BabyJs. It was def. something great this weekend. I spoke to him through PM and I understand why he doesn't want to accept but it was a great thing.

I know like a lot of us in here, he's one of the few that def. contributes to this thread ALL the time. I dip in and out of here a lotttttttt but he's constantly in here trying to help others. That's why I felt like coming together and helping him out and we def. showed that were capable of doing that. Once again I understand why he doesn't want to accept, but if he had we would have surpassed the goal and that's saying a lot. Thanks y'all.
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

I sincerely appreciate you for what you wanted to do for me in order for me to afford what I had been waiting for since I got hit am with a huge financial responsibility that will hinder me from purchasing future releases for a while. :nthat:

Everyone who was willing to show the same amount of kindness will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN :smile:

This is why I love this thread the most and why Niketalk is my favorite site to be apart of. People like all of you make this site what I think is truly meant to be like; a place to make great friends, a place to share stories, to show support for one another (including charity events to help out those in need around the world), and to express what a community really means beyond shoes.

Thank you all once again. #AJ1Fam #truecommunity #respect

Last edited:
DMP or Clovers?

I only own 3.

1. Cyber
2. Does Premier count?
3. Laser

Dmp aka Irish frags lol

It's quite obvious who the resellers and true Jordan 1 enthusiasts are...hopefully some ofnot most of us who contributes and are active in thread will help one another with many of the future releases...

I sincerely appreciate you for what you wanted to do for me in order for me to afford what I had been waiting for since I got hit am with a huge financial responsibility that will hinder me from purchasing future releases for a while. :nthat:

Everyone who was willing to show the same amount of kindness will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN :smile:

This is why I love this thread the most and why Niketalk is my favorite site to be apart of. People like all of you make this site what I think is truly meant to be like; a place to make great friends, a place to share stories, to show support for one another (including charity events to help out those in need around the world), and to express what a community really means beyond shoes.

Thank you all once again. #AJ1Fam #truecommunity #respect

All love bro!

Hahaha I'm just gonna say this now. @bballermarkie is gonna hang his head in disappointment, but I have bought and sold all of the non-OGs that you see below. I own none of them any longer, fortunately and unfortunately.

2X DSM
2X SBBs
2X CMs
"Highlight Reels" (I needed the tongue)
"Laineys"
"Knicks"
"Guccis"
"Laser" 1s
"Rivalry AJKOs"
3x Sport Blue AJKOs
2x Blk/Rd Lows

...among others. Some might say I have a hard time making decisions about what exactly I would like my collection to consist of haha

SBB
RTTG Vegas
Family Forever

I am an OG head but these got the most heavy rotation time the past few years. Honorable mentions - Celtics, Melos, NYK, CM only counting what I own. Frag money is unwise to spend IMO but love the CW. Lasers and Clovers are cool to look at but not wear. Last on the list would be easy. Maybe next topic should be worst Non Og CW's

Highlight Reels
1lab4's (Teal mostly)
Clovers (to damn shinny)

Thanks fam, I have my good days and bad days still.

No need to give, or anyone for that matter because I would feel bad accepting anything from anyone just so I could get a pair of shoes, especially if I can not pay it back or pay it forward.

I can always pay resell later down the year once I get my funds back in order :wink:
Any one who locks down a 2nd pair on release can maybe hold em for you until you're ready, then sell em to you at retail price. I'm sure there's plenty here who wouldn't mind doing that.

I wanna shout out everyone in this thread that offered to help BabyJs. It was def. something great this weekend. I spoke to him through PM and I understand why he doesn't want to accept but it was a great thing.

I know like a lot of us in here, he's one of the few that def. contributes to this thread ALL the time. I dip in and out of here a lotttttttt but he's constantly in here trying to help others. That's why I felt like coming together and helping him out and we def. showed that were capable of doing that. Once again I understand why he doesn't want to accept, but if he had we would have surpassed the goal and that's saying a lot. Thanks y'all.

someone has to have his mailing address. how about we cop a pair for him, with the funds collected, and then we just send them to him?

I also noticed the known frequent "career" resellers in here often did not offer any help.
By doing so, you've proven who you really are.

Ehhhh, I wouldn't say all that now.

Since someone is a reseller, are they obligated to assist Baby J getting a pair? We can assume who they really are just because they didn't contribute to this cause?

The idea only lasted a couple of hours (on the weekend at that) and by the time 17th person wanted to contribute, Ed already said he wouldn't accept the kind gesture and we should put it towards charity.

I know you just wanted to take a random shot at alp alp since he's the only "career" reseller that comes in here often :lol:

If I missed your name, I am still going through the pages so I can rep you for wanting and/or willing to contribute. It's highly appreciated, but can we share our kindness and support to any upcoming charities for those in real need of help? :pimp: #AJ1Fam
kilroythedon kilroythedon
@theLtrain
@exo1127
Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow
airgolden2123 airgolden2123
SNEAKEATER_619 SNEAKEATER_619
whoisthisguy whoisthisguy
@seekaz
@NikeOtaku
@SNKRFollower
@JJSmoothie
@huskercats
jabbathehutt jabbathehutt
@bashmilk
@K20Lee
@mrking
@vegetaray123
@bballermarkie
@canklebreaker
gojira702 gojira702
amitt5504 amitt5504
imui for2oh imui for2oh
@TR23
@Bigsykedaddy
@Lil Cao
@Shoegamer19
@rocafella kidd
black entourage inc black entourage inc
captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

Last edited:
Ehhhh, I wouldn't say all that now.

Since someone is a reseller, are they obligated to assist Baby J getting a pair? We can assume who they really are just because they didn't contribute to this cause?

The idea only lasted a couple of hours (on the weekend at that) and by the time 17th person wanted to contribute, Ed already said he wouldn't accept the kind gesture and we should put it towards charity.

I know you just wanted to take a random shot at alp alp since he's the only "career" reseller that comes in here often :lol:
yea he said he ain't want help, so why would I contribute? $10 ain't nothing, if he wants it he can pm me, I'll hook him up

But son got kids so I'm not gonna go in on him, let him have his cheap jabs here and there, I'm a horrible person :lol:

If I missed your name, I am still going through the pages so I can rep you for wanting and/or willing to contribute. It's highly appreciated, but can we share our kindness and support to any upcoming charities for those in real need of help? :pimp: #AJ1Fam
kilroythedon kilroythedon
@theLtrain
@exo1127
Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow
airgolden2123 airgolden2123
SNEAKEATER_619 SNEAKEATER_619
whoisthisguy whoisthisguy
@seekaz
@NikeOtaku
@SNKRFollower
@JJSmoothie
@huskercats
jabbathehutt jabbathehutt
@bashmilk
@K20Lee
@mrking
@vegetaray123
@bballermarkie
@canklebreaker
gojira702 gojira702
amitt5504 amitt5504
imui for2oh imui for2oh
@TR23
@Bigsykedaddy
@Lil Cao
@Shoegamer19
@rocafella kidd
black entourage inc black entourage inc
captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

If anyone is in need of a spot to charity gift to, may I recommend make a wish and also Lucile Packard children's hospital? Both take online donations and do nothing but wonderful things for kids.
My son had three open hearts at Packard, and they made home feel very comfortable.
Highly highly recommended.

Top 3 non OG that I own:

Black LM
Vachetta Tan Pinnacle
SBB

Followed closely by the Shadow 09s and then Lasers.

babyjs23 babyjs23 you are a humble man. I will gladly donate $10 to a charity instead.

If anyone is in need of a spot to charity gift to, may I recommend make a wish and also Lucile Packard children's hospital? Both take online donations and do nothing but wonderful things for kids.
My son had three open hearts at Packard, and they made home feel very comfortable.
Wow fam, I had no idea :wow: Hope all is well with your son now.

Once I get my finances cleared up, I will make sure to send support to that charity :wink:

Top 3 non OG that I own:

Black LM
Vachetta Tan Pinnacle
SBB

Followed closely by the Shadow 09s and then Lasers.

babyjs23 babyjs23 you are a humble man. I will gladly donate $10 to a charity instead.
Thank you. I've been in worse situations in my very early childhood, so now I do what I can to help those who need more than I do. :wink:

Hopefully this obstacle that was thrown my way will be cleared up very soon so I can continue to send my support their way.

Last edited:
Wow fam, I had no idea
eek.gif
Hope all is well with your son now.

Once I get my finances cleared up, I will make sure to send support to that charity
wink.gif

Thank you. I've been in worse situations in my very early childhood, so now I do what I can to help those who need more than I do.
wink.gif

Hopefully this obstacle that was thrown my way will be cleared up very soon so I can continue to send my support their way.
Yeah man thanks--he is good now. Probably one more surgery later on to replace the valve. if you want to know more about it, check out arterial transposition.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/transposition-of-the-great-arteries/home/ovc-20169432

I'll donate for sure.

Yup - Eddie rules.
I also noticed the known frequent "career" resellers in here often did not offer any help.
By doing so, you've proven who you really are.
I would've joined in but @babyJs23  already posted that he wasn't going to take the help. But I definitely would've thrown in for a pair for him.
So what's your top 3 favorite pairs of NON-OG color way 1s you own?

Hands down for me is the

-Knicks
-Celtics
-SBB
For me I'd have to go 

1. SBB

2. Black LM

3. CM

Last edited:
I feel you on that jabbathehutt jabbathehutt . I can deal with that though. My only real complaint about SBBs are the fact that the orange and white parts are almost too soft :lol: those mothers have the potential to be annihilated with one minor misstep

Back
Top Bottom