Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Helps when the mud room has carpet to wipe my feet on, I swiffer and mop the floors regularly, and I have a washer and dryer set up in my home :wink:

@theLtrain can also vouch how clean I keep my kicks :wink:

Different cultures? I have the no shoes indoors rule as well lol

Well, I guess where your from (babyj) it's clean...have you seen the streets of NYC lol...you won't be doing that if you live in NYC lol

My greyhound pretty much ruins my floors for me, so it doesn't matter what I wear inside. But I do prefer slippers inside, and I just don't put my shoes on the furniture.

How do you folks wear your sneakers (that's been worn outside) and wear them into bed or walk around the house? Isn't it dirty?
If I must level with you, I use baby wipes to clean the soles after every wear. I am ocd about clean soles.

If I must level with you, I use baby wipes to clean the soles after every wear. I am ocd about clean soles.
I wish I had the patience or will to do this, I usually just take them off when I walk in the house and throw them back in the box after a week or two in rotation.

I used to clean mine everyday but now most of the time I'm just too tired to do it. Cleaning rotation is probably once every 2 weeks unless it's something really noticeable 
embarassed.gif

Luckily my shoes are virtually never dirty.

Any specific infos on which champs location for that restock?
Edit: jus found out from my buddy up there that they're at the same location that the previous SBB restock went down last week.

Last edited:
Yeah, I only wear clean sneaks inside. I do take my beaters off before entering.
But sorry if I offended anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this must be one of JB beat years. I hate the price point..... But we should be greatful that everything is coming out with a better material and quality control than mid 2008 era.

Back
Top Bottom