Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Just send a pair over here already 
mean.gif
not like we got a lot lolz...  kids camped out for these restocks and it's only a few stores that got them...  about a size run or so each.

So what's your top 3 favorite pairs of NON-OG color way 1s you own?

Hands down for me is the

-Knicks
-Celtics
-SBB

Last edited:
SBB only non-OG I own, would say those regardless best plus cw of alltime IMO...
Would like to have frag's but not payin that

So what's your top 3 favorite pairs of NON-OG color way 1s you own?

Hands down for me is the

-Knicks
-Celtics
-SBB

1. I
2. Only own
3. OG colors

babyjs23 babyjs23 , I hope you're well and healing alright. My apologies I missed out on the contribution drive. The Presidential candidates were all in state this weekend so I was jammed up. I really wanna give still, maybe you need a second pair? We may not see these again for another 30 years. Someone lemme know how to help.

How do you folks wear your sneakers (that's been worn outside) and wear them into bed or walk around the house? Isn't it dirty?

I used to clean mine everyday but now most of the time I'm just too tired to do it. Cleaning rotation is probably once every 2 weeks unless it's something really noticeable :wow:

Luckily my shoes are virtually never dirty.

i could never. i leave my worn pairs aside and bring them in no further until i scrub them. i definitely can't put them back in the box either if i havent cleaned them.

1. I
2. Only own
3. OG colors

babyjs23 babyjs23 , I hope you're well and healing alright. My apologies I missed out on the contribution drive. The Presidential candidates were all in state this weekend so I was jammed up. I really wanna give still, maybe you need a second pair? We may not see these again for another 30 years. Someone lemme know how to help.
Thanks fam, I have my good days and bad days still.
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

No need to give, or anyone for that matter because I would feel bad accepting anything from anyone just so I could get a pair of shoes, especially if I can not pay it back or pay it forward.

I can always pay resell later down the year once I get my funds back in order :wink:

Last edited:
I wanna shout out everyone in this thread that offered to help BabyJs. It was def. something great this weekend. I spoke to him through PM and I understand why he doesn't want to accept but it was a great thing.

I know like a lot of us in here, he's one of the few that def. contributes to this thread ALL the time. I dip in and out of here a lotttttttt but he's constantly in here trying to help others. That's why I felt like coming together and helping him out and we def. showed that were capable of doing that. Once again I understand why he doesn't want to accept, but if he had we would have surpassed the goal and that's saying a lot. Thanks y'all.

Only own 4 non OG's, but top 3 are:

SBB

Vachetta

DSM

... what a small 1's collection I have, still need to find some LM's for a good price 
eyes.gif

For me it has to be:

1. Frags
2. SBBs
3. LMs

In that order too, it's tough to just narrow down to 3 for me though. LA 1s are dope as well as Cyber Monday's.

in no order: 

RTTG obsidian/gold 2012

RTTG black/white/gold 2012

Gucci- 2012

although i have cybers and Lasers still DS and La1's on the way. so i may change it up

I wanna shout out everyone in this thread that offered to help BabyJs. It was def. something great this weekend. I spoke to him through PM and I understand why he doesn't want to accept but it was a great thing.

I know like a lot of us in here, he's one of the few that def. contributes to this thread ALL the time. I dip in and out of here a lotttttttt but he's constantly in here trying to help others. That's why I felt like coming together and helping him out and we def. showed that were capable of doing that. Once again I understand why he doesn't want to accept, but if he had we would have surpassed the goal and that's saying a lot. Thanks y'all.

Yup - Eddie rules.
I also noticed the known frequent "career" resellers in here often did not offer any help.
By doing so, you've proven who you really are.

Back
Top Bottom