• Total voters
Via sneakersteal: crsvr Las Vegas .
Lettermans $120 free shipping if anyone interested

sick.gif
 wish I found this in my size but repped for posting 
nthat.gif

Somebody please go grab those size 11 $100 Knicks before I do 
laugh.gif

Has nothing to deal with 1's, but I almost got scammed for 2 pairs of my shoes. Wasted time making sure the shoes were all good and preparing an invoice and was just about to ride up to FedEx when I checked the account balance (after I got a payment email from "PayPal") and it had nothing in there 
mean.gif

Gotta thank NT for me searching for [email protected] and "Service @Paypal.com" 
nthat.gif

If anybody else comes across the guy, his eBay is heawi_0, phone # is 301-684-4047, and "email" is [email protected] (which should've been a red flag right there right 
laugh.gif
)
Yeah I was trying to sell a PS3 once on eBay and someone was trying to scam me with fake emails like that as well.  Good thing that the grammar was terrible and they were trying to get me to ship the thing to Africa anyway lol.  "I'm from NC but I'm on a missionary in Africa." Lol.

The leather on those metallics look butter i hope there easy to get i feel like maybe not many people like the metallic joints just the people that actually love 1s atleast thats what im hoping because i want to cop [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hopefully the blue metallic 1s are an easy cop like shadow 1s. Than all the hypebeasts went for toro 4s this time they'll go for the two 11 lows

Last edited:
Hopefully the blue metallic 1s are an easy cop like shadow 1s. Than all the hypebeasts went for toro 4s this time they'll go for the two 11 lows

Haha. Everyone in line didn't know the shadows released at the time. Good times. Wish I doubled up but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom