Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Most of my collection and a lot of my older 1s that I know I'm no longer going to wear.

I still have all the heat on deck tho :lol:

Lol I was about to say, I gotta start selling stuff.. I just looked in my closet and seen three pair of hare 7s I don't know how. I coulda been copped my SBB

Got all four of these in today. Forgot to put the second pair of UNCs in here lol.

Was able to grab a pair of Vegas 1's 2 or 3x worn off the bay. Midsole had one small area of dirt that cleaned off real easy. Other than that, zero complaints. Very happy with these. To those that already had them, you all weren't lying about the quality. Really impressed. Going on foot ASAP.

For people in Baltimore the new flight23 store has metallic ones for sale right now.

Someone needs to bless the thread

I kind of forgot about it, I'm not on that side of town. I tried calling but no answer. I was going to make a trip out tonight but I don't know when they close.. If not will be going tomorrow.

Heads up, from the outlet thread (go rep the OP if you cop!). They should do phone orders, and shipping is likely $8, unless they give you free ship if you tell them you're a Nike+ member.

Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
702-896-7444

Ton of Laser 1s

Last edited:
Looks like the ebay listing is sold out. I'll rep ya when I recharge regardless, brutha.

Btw, anyone notice the seller is "ShoePal2016" in L.A.? You don't think this is Shoe Palace or one of their stores, do ya? If it is, it seems like a good way to lose your job/JB account...

Mad I missed out on the eBay listing, but hopefully these hit Swoosh like the Lettermans. Me being impatient made me spend $200 on the Lettermans and get them a week early, but I don't regret it one bit lol.

Back
Top Bottom