• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Love these

@coolcool  This, I dont have any so to see a guy with 3 frags sell them all off.  It's just like, dang man those could of been a pair for me to get.  The dude didnt even want em obviously because all he had was 3 so it was strictly for resell purposes.  

Last edited:
Why oh why can't we have this broad mentality on all original color 1s, would make things infinitely easier
Haha just the hypebeast talk but just from visuals, not as appealing like bred or royal 1s.  Think that is a fair un-hypebeast statement, right?
These are perfect, best 1 IMO

Considering reshaping the toebox
Definitely one of the best 1st quality wise!  Super soft and still love that leather.
I was on i stagram like 2 minutes ago and someone was talking about how they had 3 pairs of frags and sold them all. Statements like that always kill me inside a little.
Can't hate the player man.. gotta hate the game.  Whether or not it's true, just gotta either be hooked up inside or lucky to cop a pair or at the very end, pay that resell and never have to complain again. 

Ordered the Cyber Monday's in a size 8 off footaction this past Saturday. Just got delivered and they sent me a size 10 [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Shipping them back as soon as they email me the shipping label. Going to have to re-order off the website because they didn't have an 8 in the warehouse

After the bred purchase later this year Im gonna cool it on ones and save up side cash for a pair of frags. Its high time i get em prices just keep going up in a size 13.

There's a pair of Jeters on flight for $550 in 10.5 - recently popped up. Ya'll think that's a good price? The bay is barren.

Last edited:
I loved that Knicks colorway. The quality on that pair was so good and I am a huge knicks fan so it was a win-win situation. I'm still looking for the pair.

There's a pair of Jeters on flight for $550 in 10.5 - recently popped up. Ya'll think that's a good price? The bay is barren.
Brand new condition? I've seen some go for $450-5 recently DS. Might have to get a pair when they price goes just above 400

Wife just sent me this pic :smokin

Really want a second pair of CM's since my first pair is thrashed. Still undecided on Lettermans. Maybe I'll just put aside the extra cash for the resale I'll most likely end up paying in September for Breds. :lol:

Wife just sent me this pic :smokin

Really want a second pair of CM's since my first pair is thrashed. Still undecided on Lettermans. Maybe I'll just put aside the extra cash for the resale I'll most likely end up paying in September for Breds. :lol:

I'm debating getting those, and the lettermans I passed on the lettermans for 120, I'm kina regretting it, but at the same time I think they can go cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom