Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No update on these puppies? :nerd: These are super fresh to me. Incorporates into my style and love for denim nicely!

Maybe they scraped those in favor of the denim KO's

I heard only 300 pairs produced, my personal connect pretty much owns Nike's manufacturing plant
Doing preorders on all sizes by the way, PM me. $3000 a pop. You know they'll be limited. Trust me
mean.gif
 I shouldn't have copped the Gym Reds. Would've copped your preorder.

hiphopsays hiphopsays Good lookin' out on the info and the update! :pimp:

Still a nice shoe imo...

Maybe they scraped those in favor of the denim KO's

Those KO's are actually what made those denim 1's recollect in my memory.

I heard only 300 pairs produced, my personal connect pretty much owns Nike's manufacturing plant

Doing preorders on all sizes by the way, PM me. $3000 a pop. You know they'll be limited. Trust me

:smh:  I shouldn't have copped the Gym Reds. Would've copped your preorder.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Any info on the Bred GS pair?  Haven't seen any early images of it at all.  Has it been confirmed that GS sizing will be available on Sept 3rd?  Bae wants a pair but idk if we should wait till next month or just cop the current pair?..

quick question when did the resale value go up for Shadows? I bought my pair in '14 for $180 and I never saw them in the 300 range like I do now.

94s or 16s chis?

Both Ds goin for 450 ea.
Really tempted but dam that's a lot of mula
what do y'all think?

quick question when did the resale value go up for Shadows? I bought my pair in '14 for $180 and I never saw them in the 300 range like I do now.

I saw them shot up after the 2013 Bred 1 release. You got a good deal back then. I see DS pairs going for over $300 now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom