• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wore black toes today

and manager to scoop a few things over the weekend along with breds

all steals under $200

except the asics, got em for $75

Last edited:
Def will be rocking soon, I feel its a shoe that went under the radar, I havent seen no one with a pair on feet yet.
Having only worn my pair just a few times, people have randomly complimented them saying yo nice Shadows and when I corrected them, they looked disappointed lol... wtf 

I'll try and get more . Should I ask for specific pics ? And notice that "ES" stamp on there , is that the Nike "employee store " stamp ?

Looks fine to me. The ES did indeed get a late restock. Since most people don't know about the stamping or how the ES works, it's not beneficial for a sale to fake such a thing.

Random but has it been proven that the shadow 09s have the same black leather as the 2011 banned 1s? I keep hearing it.

It's pretty much the same or very close to the same. I had both, but got rid of my Shadow 09's recently.

Also, condolences to Zyzz. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
i'm waiting for the metallics to hit $99 around me and then i'll scoop.

Sharing the same sentiment. I've been so tempted to pick up those Lettermans at the outlet for $99. Something tells me they'll drop a little more. Hopefully my hold out doesn't leave me high and dry. Looking to scoop Metallics and Black Yin Yangs sub $100 as well.

Back
Top Bottom