Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bert. Bert. my prayers go out to your family and I hope you all can pull through. Must be really hard to have to deal with and I can't imagine what you may be going through. Many blessings to you, your girlfriend and your family.

Fellas,

These are looking beautiful. Looks like the same mold, build, and quality as the Chi 1.
I could careless about the leather (even though I will admit, any Remastered will probably crap on the 2013 Black Toes' leather), so I'm passing on these since I already have my 2013 Black Toes.

Only thing that would make me buy these Remastered Black Toes..............give me the Black Tongue that Jordan actually wore on these bad boys.  Give me a Black Tongue on these Remastered Toes, then I'll give you money for these, Jordan Brand.

Where those pictures from :nerd:

Again, thank you for the kind words my friends. Much love.

If any of you guys are into sneaker videos, I just dropped my own on the "Bred/Banned" release form this past weekend! If you check it out let me know what you guys think. 

Why they retro these things so close to each other with no changes... None of this is making sense..

As much as I prefer the black tongue as well, I can't really blame them for actually sticking true to the original RELEASED version of the colorway considering how many years they spent needlessly butchering retro releases.

That said, I'm going to have to pass for now but maybe I'll double back later if the numbers don't look too wild for my taste.

Why they retro these things so close to each other with no changes... None of this is making sense..

Just redoing their old mistakes

Still want a 2013 pair to go with these if I can get lucky

I feel like I'll strike out on these :lol:

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, copping for trade bait lol. But at least we have an idea for the shade of blue the royals will be. Looks like the 2013 blue actually

They're supposed to be retroing the New Loves as well right? That's the main reason why I don't get the black toes having the white tongue

Kinda want the top 3s or whatever. Probably wear em once and then maybe display or something. Not gonna try too hard for them though

Everyone can hate but you guys are all gonna buy em

When's RD

I prob won't cop, I'll be honest. Just looking at shadows, Royals, and black toes

When's RD

I prob won't cop, I'll be honest. Just looking at shadows, Royals, and black toes
Must be soon. I went on the dudes IG page.

He ordered the BREDs from Footaction and got sent that pair. Crazy.

Hope those are fake. Quality look trash

I disagree. That black leather on the medial side in the first picture looks at the least to be on level with the rest of the remastered pairs.

Not sure how I feel about them overall, but I think I'll just ride this uncertainty into the 'pass' lane.

Last edited:

When's RD

The guys that want them, they'll be able to eat..............'cuz I ain't touchin that repulsive garbage.

Back
Top Bottom