• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Companies running Trains on ya wallet! 
laugh.gif
  str8 Bustos

I think they look nice too. But I'd rather have frags regardless of only 501 pairs made and market value is higher.

To me, between the two, there's no comparison. I'm just fine with leather black and red 1's.

RIP when that first snag happens.....

I think the only good thing about the Satin 1's is them being limited to 501 pairs.

I like the satins. Truth Og. Damn fools cant see the beauty in K.o's but drooling over satins. Not a shot at anyone just stating trutg. Some heads only find the beauty in kicks being rare or being worth some bread as heat.

I think they look nice too. But I'd rather have frags regardless of only 501 pairs made and market value is higher.

To me, between the two, there's no comparison. I'm just fine with leather black and red 1's.

RIP when that first snag happens.....
Exactly, but I'm hating because I don't like the Satins. :lol:

If anyone copped, congrats. Just not my kind of shoe or material I can ever see me wearing.

Last edited:
I like the satins. Truth Og. Damn fools cant see the beauty in K.o's but drooling over satins. Not a shot at anyone just stating trutg. Some heads only find the beauty in kicks being rare or being worth some bread as heat.

but i think you can admit if you held both pairs in hand, you'd see the tremendous difference though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom