Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's messed up. I thought that is illegal.

Doubt it. I'd imagine they cover themselves in their terms and conditions. And I don't think it's random; I'd be willing to bet certain keywords trip their system or a program or the like and then they investigate further.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah but grailed on some stalker ish

Doubt it. I'd imagine they cover themselves in their terms and conditions. And I don't think it's random; I'd be willing to bet certain keywords trip their system or a program or the like and then they investigate further.

Well, I'm pretty sure that's illegal unless you're the police or FBI.

Not sure exactly but they probably monitor your messages with other eBay users

Doesnt eBay own PayPal? They can always find out thru messages and your PP account.

Its their fault for double dipping. Just take a fee for both sites not each site having their own fee. :smh:

I remember when charging 10 for the product and 300 for shipping was the wave, but now they get 10 percent of everything.

Doesnt eBay own PayPal? They can always find out thru messages and your PP account.

Its their fault for double dipping. Just take a fee for both sites not each site having their own fee. :smh:

They're separate companies now as far as I know. Fairly recent split iirc

If your ebay account gets locked out from selling, how do you go about creating a new one?  Seems too difficult to get around it.

I remember when charging 10 for the product and 300 for shipping was the wave, but now they get 10 percent of everything.

:pimp:

i dont see how folks getting caught in the messages though. I be offering to deal outside of ebay left and right, never got flagged :lol:

I feel like there's some scenarios where they let you cook (sales history/volume, age of account maybe?) b/c they know they're going to get paid a certain amount monthly anyways. I do a bunch offline, but sometimes folks just pay the 'paypal fee juiced' markup before negotiation is an option

:pimp:

i dont see how folks getting caught in the messages though. I be offering to deal outside of ebay left and right, never got flagged :lol:

I feel like there's some scenarios where they let you cook (sales history/volume, age of account maybe?) b/c they know they're going to get paid a certain amount monthly anyways. I do a bunch offline, but sometimes folks just pay the 'paypal fee juiced' markup before negotiation is an option

It's against their policy so it's no surprise that people have gotten flagged for it. I've been doing it for years and just recently got my first warning lol

Back
Top Bottom