Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
just got in another pair of banneds from goat to replace my other pair with the wonky stitching i got from a twitter reseller (left: goat, right: twitter):

really lucked out cause the goat pair has a brighter shade of red, too, which i was really keen on (don't know how visible it is in the pic above, but it's really noticeable in person)

-

the lace bags and the laces themselves on the goat pair kinda concern me, though (left: twitter, right: goat):

they're not neatly tied up, and on the white lace bag there's a second smaller hole below the main hole that the plastic wire goes through

should this be concerning at all?
I just checked a selection of my 1s. Its really random on my pairs. All my black toes have the messing look on lace bag, and those are legit I know. My RSBB from StockX has a messy lace bag too. My Breds seem to have a neater look on lace bags.

Some 1 please tell me what these are
Its driving me nuts not knowing
Pic via 23isback.com

Last edited:
Image not found. You seem lost bro.

Those are fake. Send them back. Think about how hard it would be to wrap the laces legitimately like that then look for peaks on the back of the heel.

Fake.

Thats why they made them darker, to throw off the faketories.

Last edited:
the lace bags and the laces themselves on the goat pair kinda concern me, though (left: twitter, right: goat):

they're not neatly tied up, and on the white lace bag there's a second smaller hole below the main hole that the plastic wire goes through

should this be concerning at all?
the ones on the right are concerning. the lace bags alone give off a red flag.

Eh kentucky leather don't look so appealing.. I'll wait till the sale if it never go on sale.. f it oh well.

anybody mind lc'ing my goat pair?

will rep of course

10000% legit. No doubt about it.

Pairs from Nike were widely known to have the darker shade of red than pairs that were shipped to retailers such as FTL, FTA, Shiekh, Shoe Palace, FNL, Sports Zone Inc, etc.

I wouldn't pay more than 100-120 tbh...

Not sure what they go for right now tho.

anybody mind lc'ing my goat pair?

will rep of course

LEGIT

Not sure why people are mentioning the laces, they're all gonna be laced the exact same inside the bag? All three of my pairs don't even look the same

Everything else aside from the laces is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

LEGIT

Not sure why people are mentioning the laces, they're all gonna be laced the exact same inside the bag? All three of my pairs don't even look the same

Everything else aside from the laces is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

They are defiantly legit - it is possible that the seller opened the laces, laced the shoes and did his best to re-spool the laces to a factory standard. Are the lace bags themselves the same size between ur first pair and the GOAT pair? I wouldn't worry regardless, shoes look great.

Back
Top Bottom