Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I still hate that the SBBs were so ******* hyped. The CW & color blocking on that sneaker was fire but since the materials were top notch & it was a Jordan 1 they sold out SMH. If them jawns were some dunks i prob coulda copped for the low
mean.gif
I was just thinking about selling my SBB1. They wayyyy overhyped to me. I only wore them once and I had to force myself to wear them. Hard to really pull off unless you on some Halloween type ish IMO.  They cool to look at in your closet, i guess. Ive worn the top 3 more then the SBB1, and the top 3's are a really silly shoe, but they are easier to wear.  I Might just chalk these joints up as a collector shoe, since it seems like everybody wants them now.

I was just thinking about selling my SBB1. They wayyyy overhyped to me. I only wore them once and I had to force myself to wear them. Hard to really pull off unless you on some Halloween type ish IMO.  They cool to look at in your closet, i guess. Ive worn the top 3 more then the SBB1, and the top 3's are a really silly shoe, but they are easier to wear.  I Might just chalk these joints up as a collector shoe, since it seems like everybody wants them now.

Man they came out right when i was looking for Black & Orange kicks. They were perfect for a Flyers jersey/jacket but na they got hyped af for no ******* reason. My friend bought a pair off GOAT for like 600 a couple weeks ago :x

Man they came out right when i was looking for Black & Orange kicks. They were perfect for a Flyers jersey/jacket but na they got hyped af for no ******* reason. My friend bought a pair off GOAT for like 600 a couple weeks ago
sick.gif
Damn $600, thats crazy. Even if I really liked them , I dont think I would pay over $300 for those.

600 is hype but to each their own. I like to see them worn with subtle outfits, making them stand out even more than they do

There's another ES in Memphis.

To the folks with stars in their eyes regarding the Nike and Adidas Employee Store(s), don't get gassed. Jordan's are only half off for badged employees, not guests and the selection is typically mediocre. Forget popular Boost models at Adidas. They're good if you're into apparel and GRs.

Not true. All Jordan's are half off. The hyped ones ( we know what they are) go half off on the 3rd day and are only half off in the beginning to employees/black badge holders. If there are any left. Usually not.

Adidas has good stuff. It just goes quick AF. Ultra boosts and NMD are full price tho :frown:

feel the exact same way. they're cool for the collection and I hear the quality is amazing, but I would never, ever wear them. I have breds so I'd pick them over shattered 10 times out of 10, for any outfit 

Last edited:
I know this is a AJ1 high thread but which mid would you guys say is your favorite? Been looking for a good price on Quai's and new love's recently. They go for the low when they're used but I'm holding out for DS right now

Not true. All Jordan's are half off. The hyped ones ( we know what they are) go half off on the 3rd day and are only half off in the beginning to employees/black badge holders. If there are any left. Usually not.

Adidas has good stuff. It just goes quick AF. Ultra boosts and NMD are full price tho :frown:

I didn't want to specify but you pretty much reinforced what I said. So many folks think the ES has heat on-deck at all times. PNW folk already know the deal

I know this is a AJ1 high thread but which mid would you guys say is your favorite? Been looking for a good price on Quai's and new love's recently. They go for the low when they're used but I'm holding out for DS right now
03 patent leather collection. All three are amazing
nthat.gif

Pulled the trigger on a pair of Black Ying Yangs from Shoe Palace, just under $103 shipped.

Can't wait to see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom