Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That bracelet in the pics ruined it for me!

What is that!????? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Is there any chance that outsole is actually Grey or 'Silver' like the Nike Air logo? :nerd:

If it is in fact clear, SMH...

Recently Came Across The Pair Of Sweats I've Been After For Years On End To Finally Complete My 1985 Original Varsity Sweatsuit :nthat:

:smokin

the last two ASG pairs have had icy soles (Lasers/Passports) ... not surprised by the choice but really wish they hadn't with it. 

Kind of hope those AS 1s hang around a while after release like the lasers did. Wouldn't mind picking them up later.

Damn those Top 3's look great with the white laces in that Migos performance, I'd go as far as to say the best looking OG HI 1 to use white laces in, normally don't like white laces in AJ 1's.

And man those All Stars could have been so good with a simple black outsole. Dig the toe box color though.

If lasers had came out now instead of when they did, I doubt they would have sat. Whole different ball game now for ones. They all have that hype when they're OG Highs. Doubt these all stars will sit long either.

If lasers had came out now instead of when they did, I doubt they would have sat. Whole different ball game now for ones. They all have that hype when they're OG Highs. Doubt these all stars will sit long either.
I hear what you're saying but I think thats for more OG colorways like the Black/reds, Black Toes, Royals, and such. Lettermans, Storm Blues, and Metallics are still available and can be had.

I hear what you're saying but I think thats for more OG colorways like the Black/reds, Black Toes, Royals, and such. Lettermans, Storm Blues, and Metallics are still available and can be had.

Yeah I guess I forget that about the states... here in Canada they all sell out haha.

Wait tho. Are we juss gonna ignore the fact that Quavo is groping Takeoff?? (names might be wrong but yall get the gist)

EDIT: My bad, just noticed it's a mic in his hand, he's not pinching dudes pants 

Last edited:
Still very curious what this black/metallic gold pair releasing on the feb 11 is. Looks to be an alternate version in extended kids sizes too

so i'm about to let go of my ds 2015 chis (8.5) today for $350

is this a good deal for me?

paid $380 for them back when i got them, but never felt like wearing them due to a few qc issues

will be using the money to buy another pair off of goat

Last edited:
so i'm about to let go of my ds 2015 chis (8.5) today for $350

is this a good deal for me?

paid $380 for them back when i got them, but never felt like wearing them due to a few qc issues

will be using the money to buy another pair off of goat
as an 8.5 size wearer i would say yes (good price) 
wink.gif
  ... as a sneakerhead i would say it depends on the QC issues if that's worth 30 bucks otherwise if they're DS try to break even. 

Nike's pricetag ($185) killed Lasers
mean.gif
... i would argue if top 3s had that pricetag they would have sat. 

Back
Top Bottom