Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped the serena 1s for the wifey. I see yall DUDES ate them size 9 and 9.5 up lmao. Folks were doing carts and everything smh

My daughter wears a 9.5 and I can never catch the girls shoes for her cuz of dudes who like to rock the girls shoes :lol: :frown: :lol:
Damn, and i complain about my daughter wearing a 7.5 and not being able to find anything. You`re probably never going to get a girls jordan in a 9.5 and then you gotta pay mens prices for regular releases, SMDH. I feel your pain. Soon as she couldnt wear a 7Y anymore, i died a little inside.

My daughter wears a 9.5 and I can never catch the girls shoes for her cuz of dudes who like to rock the girls shoes
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I hate that bro, why can't they let the females have their shoes. 

My daughter wears a 9.5 and I can never catch the girls shoes for her cuz of dudes who like to rock the girls shoes :lol: :frown: :lol:
Damn, and i complain about my daughter wearing a 7.5 and not being able to find anything. You`re probably never going to get a girls jordan in a 9.5 and then you gotta pay mens prices for regular releases, SMDH. I feel your pain. Soon as she couldnt wear a 7Y anymore, i died a little inside.
I always tell to blame me for being 6ft 1 and wearing a men's 9.5 :frown:

I hate that bro, why can't they let the females have their shoes. 
Same thing happened with the heiress xi smh

I always tell to blame me for being 6ft 1 and wearing a men's 9.5
frown.gif

Same with the XII and countless others. These young males need to stop purchasing the girls colorways and resellers too. No female should have to go through the same thing as the males to secure their shoes. Resellers are evil for doing that.

I ain't even mad dudes are wearing them (if that's what you want to do dont let my opinion stop you), I'm just mad I keep missing em for my daughter because of it. I gotta start treating her releases like my releases :lol:

Last edited:
I always tell to blame me for being 6ft 1 and wearing a men's 9.5 :frown:

Same with the XII and countless others. These young males need to stop purchasing the girls colorways and resellers too. No female should have to go through the same thing as the males to secure their shoes. Resellers are evil for doing that.

Why should there be different standards? If they want the shoes they can handle it.

Back
Top Bottom