Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hey its all good man. Lol sorry for coming at ya squad. They piss me off I wish the best for em. I hoped the love trade went down 4 real.. Drop Noah and rose but this is another topic lol!!! Mark my words they will rise again 1 day

I dunno man. Organization is in shambles from ownership right on down. Now the fans are booing the only person that we know for a fact wants to be here. It's all bad. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I dunno man. Organization is in shambles from ownership right on down. Now the fans are booing the only person that we know for a fact wants to be here. It's all bad. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Yea seriously, what the **** was up with that. I know things aren't great at the moment but I have hope for improvement come end of this season and onward. Things definitely look better compared to our time in the abyss with "Starbury" and Isiah Thomas

kintan kintan

I've never seen this fairy dust biz y'all talkin about O_O Can we get pics? Maybe I don't stare at my shoes long enough to see it?

Knicks have done better than the last 2 years tho lol

Not really lol

Yea seriously, what the **** was up with that. I know things aren't great at the moment but I have hope for improvement come end of this season and onward. Things definitely look better compared to our time in the abyss with "Starbury" and Isiah Thomas

Yea the Starbury era was rough. This team is tainted by a lot of management issues. Coaching isn't great either

Back
Top Bottom